What's new

Whatever

cz u banned me and warned me for no good reason:sick:, i never go offtopic but i always reply to others and when ever i comment on any thread people go off topic with me and getting personal i just reply to them:blah::argh:

You have the liberty to discuss the same in GHQ Section if you think, being served unjustified. Rest about replying xyz in the same manners, will actually lead to action against both. I will be happy that if you may see last action as something to understand and not to act upon again so that such situation may not arise at all. Happying PDF'ing.

You have the liberty to discuss the same in GHQ Section if you think, being served unjustified. Rest about replying xyz in the same manners, will actually lead to action against both. I will be happy that if you may see last action as something to understand and not to act upon again so that such situation may not arise at all. Happying PDF'ing.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Another trophy, though. Thanks by the way but don't hate Mod(s) as we are here to keep the environment friendly and clean off any indecent activity.

Regards,
u r trying to say i am indecent and my dp was indecent:angry:

all MODS are indecent:sick:
u guys have no right to delete my own dp or even ban me.....:disagree:

i wana put my own dp as my avatar:(

To
The Prime Minister,
Cabinet Ministers,
The Chief Ministers of Provinces, specially, Sindh.

On behalf of Professionals & Businessmen, Sir, I am sending you some facts:

Disclaimer: We are not doing Tax '"Chori"' this is Tax saving (a bit of evading too) . This is to ensure security of our family, kids and their future from adversity.

1. We have bought Generators/Inverter/UPS because govt has failed to provide constant electricity.

2. We have installed Water Motors / Submersible Pumps because Govt. has failed to provide clean and drinking Water.

3. We have hired security guards because Govt. has failed to provide Security.

4. We have made Public / Private Schools because Govt has failed to provide quality education.

5. We select private hospitals to avail proper care and treatment because Govt. has failed to provide good Hospitals and medical care.
( The Govt Ministers and Elites go abroad for treatment though)

6. We have bought cars because Govt. has failed to provide good transportation.

Finally...
What does the Tax Payer get in return at the time of retirement, when he needs most to survive ?
Nothing!Not even social security.

All his life his hard earned income resource is used by the Government to distribute subsidies and free distribution in the name of welfare schemes among masses to buy "free votes" to those who do not even pay taxes.

Above all, what does the govt do with our (tax) money?

-Set up the courts which do not give judgement

-Set up police stations which work for politicians

-Open hospital which do not treat the masses

-Build roads where massive corruption occurs ( 40-100%).

And the list is endless...

Like Western developed countries, if Pak Government could provide all the above
why would anyone avoid/evade paying the taxes ?

We All know that the major tax revenue of taxes are duly consumed by the Government Officials and Politicians ( ref: billions of dollars are lying in foreign banks) .

A manufacturer works at a margin of between 2% to 10% , whereas government needs 30% of his income to cover the expenditures. Is it at all fair?

Sir!
That's the reason no one wants to pay Taxes .

We save tax money for our necessities , for our old age ,
for our safety and security.
This phenomenon is the sign of failure of a Government of the State in discharging its own functions fairly and efficiently.

Government alone is responsible for this.

Kindly share on your timeline or elsewhere on social media.

We All know that the major tax revenue of taxes are duly consumed by the Government Officials and Politicians

Incorrect. Loan servicing and defense expenses are the major consumers of revenue collected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom