What's new

Whatever

I can't say never but certainly not in the short term. PDF is a habit. If you stay away for week or so you break that habit. That is why my previous attempts have failed because I end up being pulled back into discussions. But once I lose my password it will - I hope break the habit.

And you keep at it. Read my posts in history section. All the best. @django take the time to read this thread please.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/regions-of-south-asia.523304/#post-9942992

I feel like leaving too, now :(

PDF can be very time consuming and specially for busy professionals. But timely contributions short and precise critical yet constructive. Let the younglings sort out the details of it.

Apni advice pe kabhi khud bhi amal kar lia karain..

lolz.. just kidding..

Serious advice thee..

Don't be fooled by the second sentence!

Mene konsa president banna hai.
Ghalat bolonga to ryasat pakar legi.
Phir wada maaf gawah.

Phir ban sakta hai banda president lol

Just kidding

Mene konsa president banna hai.
Ghalat bolonga to ryasat pakar legi.
Phir wada maaf gawah.

Phir ban sakta hai banda president lol

Just kidding

President ko istasna hota hai.. waisay tou hamaray haan premier, uss ki aulaad, maan baap, aziz o aqarib, door daraaz ke dost ahbab, sab ko istasna hota hai.. qatal bhi kardain tou koi nahi poochay ga.. ghalat bolnay par tou kuchh nahi hoga.. ulta jo pakray ga uss par parliament aur democracy ki toheen ka ilzaan laga kar andar karwadainge hum..

kia khayal hai phir?

President ko istasna hota hai.. waisay tou hamaray haan premier, uss ki aulaad, maan baap, aziz o aqarib, door daraaz ke dost ahbab, sab ko istasna hota hai.. qatal bhi kardain tou koi nahi poochay ga.. ghalat bolnay par tou kuchh nahi hoga.. ulta jo pakray ga uss par parliament aur democracy ki toheen ka ilzaan laga kar andar karwadainge hum..

kia khayal hai phir?

Han to shaheed hi honge. Sasti deal hai.

Istasna ye duniya daar log nahi de sakte. Warna me politics me hota.

Daily wages se lekar 5 star hotel me conference krke dekh lin. Kuch nahi hai duniya me esa kuch khaas.

Kuch naya bolte hai. Ryasat kay khilaaf bolne ke ilawa sab halal hai according to fatwa e istasna e NRO

Okay @Joe Shearer @django @Chinese-Dragon @grey boy 2 @Vergennes @PAKISTANFOREVER @Talwar e Pakistan @El Sidd @Levina @Khafee @Sandman @Zibago @xenon54 and many, many, many others whose names I can't remember all the best. I have changed my password to random numbers so I can't get back here easily. This amounts to losing the key. Once I sign out I should think this will keep me away from here.

What contribution did I make here? Probably not much. I hope though that the term I copyrighted "Ganga-desh" gains currency.
Would be better if you stood but i can understand your decision, i wish you all the best for the future bro. :)

@DennisCricket_ Love it. Remember to bring skates instead of spikes. Cricket is a bit different here in winter [emoji6] https://t.co/xS48i8YPEA
IMG_20171016_110515.jpeg

@Joe Shearer

Ignore my outbursts and trolling.

What I say is aimed at a certain demographic. It's not meant to demean your country so much as it's to demean certain people from there. I hope you can understand. Take it easy man.

@Joe Shearer

Ignore my outbursts and trolling.

What I say is aimed at a certain demographic. It's not meant to demean your country so much as it's to demean certain people from there. I hope you can understand. Take it easy man.

Hey, what's wrong? I've always been fond of you, even back in your R days, and that hasn't changed. Was it the status thing? That's for my blacklist; I have an Indian blacklist, a Pakistani blacklist and a white list for both. I don't have any for the others.

As far as you are concerned, I don't know if you know, but many Indian members are quite fond of you, and know that you only resent the kind of twit that makes us skulk around trying not to be noticed. Not all Indians are bhakts, not all Indians are Sanghis.

You're all right, Jack.

I don't know what caused you to react like that, but snap out of it.

Back
Top Bottom