What's new

Whatever

IMG-20171013-WA0001.jpeg

Okay gentlemen. I am taking some leave from this forum. I keep saying this but I get sucked back again. So I have come up with a not so innovative solution. I am going to change my password to a long one and then lose it. That should create a obstacle for me from sliding back into discussions here. Some time down after a break and if I am alive I will possibly contact the admins and beg to get back in again. Until then adios dudes and dames.

In the meantime I would ask my followers to read up on the geography of South Asia. And apologies to my friends from Gangadesh if I have used harsh language. Being outsider I had to ingratiate myself with the "crowd".

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/regions-of-south-asia.523304/

Phewww

img-20171013-wa0001-jpeg.430918

You have nothing to explain to 'Gangadeshis'; once you made your basic point, it was sufficiently well-argued for the average, reasonable Indian to form an estimate of your character and intelligence.

I hope you change your mind; if you don't, you will leave a gap impossible to fill, and many glum-faced fans from all sections.

Okay gentlemen. I am taking some leave from this forum. I keep saying this but I get sucked back again. So I have come up with a not so innovative solution. I am going to change my password to a long one and then lose it. That should create a obstacle for me from sliding back into discussions here. Some time down after a break and if I am alive I will possibly contact the admins and beg to get back in again. Until then adios dudes and dames.

In the meantime I would ask my followers to read up on the geography of South Asia. And apologies to my friends from Gangadesh if I have used harsh language. Being outsider I had to ingratiate myself with the "crowd".

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/regions-of-south-asia.523304/

Phewww

img-20171013-wa0001-jpeg.430918
I believed it will be a big lost to this forum, to have an intelligent sane voice with humors is a really rare one in today's world, let alone PDF. I've been your secret followers for quite sometime:pleasantry: hopefully you will change your decision of leaving, if not, your contributions will surely be missed, wish you nothing but the best bro

Okay @Joe Shearer @django @Chinese-Dragon @grey boy 2 @Vergennes @PAKISTANFOREVER @Talwar e Pakistan @El Sidd @Levina @Khafee @Sandman @Zibago @xenon54 and many, many, many others whose names I can't remember all the best. I have changed my password to random numbers so I can't get back here easily. This amounts to losing the key. Once I sign out I should think this will keep me away from here.

What contribution did I make here? Probably not much. I hope though that the term I copyrighted "Ganga-desh" gains currency.

Okay @Joe Shearer @django @Chinese-Dragon @grey boy 2 @Vergennes @PAKISTANFOREVER @Talwar e Pakistan @El Sidd @Levina @Khafee @Sandman @Zibago @xenon54 and many, many, many others whose names I can't remember all the best. I have changed my password to random numbers so I can't get back here easily. This amounts to losing the key. Once I sign out I should think this will keep me away from here.

What contribution did I make here? Probably not much. I hope though that the term I copyrighted "Ganga-desh" gains currency.

Don't go!. Please stay. Will you ever return?:(

OK, Good luck and Good health, spiritually and physically bro
PS: thanks for your "not so innovative solution to quit PDF" i take that as an intelligent way for me to quit this addictive forum for good real soon, thanks again brother

Will you ever return?
I can't say never but certainly not in the short term. PDF is a habit. If you stay away for week or so you break that habit. That is why my previous attempts have failed because I end up being pulled back into discussions. But once I lose my password it will - I hope break the habit.

And you keep at it. Read my posts in history section. All the best. @django take the time to read this thread please.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/regions-of-south-asia.523304/#post-9942992

Last edited:

After so much effort, we had mange to civilize you, and now that you are half human, you are leaving us? WHY?

Last edited:

Russia should join CPEC asap

Look kaptaan sahib.

Your contributions are highly respected. Your intentions very Pakistani. With age comes a wisdom to pick and choose your battles. You know very well what's happening in Pakistan is beyond a persons control. Young people respects elders POV but they decide themselves what they want instead of being told.

PDF can be very time consuming and specially for busy professionals. But timely contributions short and precise critical yet constructive. Let the younglings sort out the details of it.

It would be a pleasure if you continued in some capacity. I wish you well in all your endeavours just or unjust.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom