What's new

Whatever

Exactly... there a lot of indians who are honest and understand this gutter minds of the scumbags.
Now lets compare Pakistan with India, Our president house, parliament ....even whole capital city Islamabad is totally made by Pakistani thanks to Gen Ayub Khan's excellent decision.
If BJP scumbags are so "ghairat mand", they should make a new capital too and leave all the building constructed by Muslim and British rulers.

Last edited:
Taj mahal is so beautiful .. who the dog hell would want it to be destroyed.
Pak govt should rather transfer taj mahal in pakistan , d
If only:(.Kudos WJ

Exactly... there a lot of indians who are honest and understand this gutter minds of the scumbags.
Now lets compare Pakistan with India, Our president house, parliament ....even whole capital city Islamabad is totally made by Pakistani thanks to Gen Ayub Khan's excellent decision.
If BJP scumbags are so "ghairat mand", they should make a new capital too and leave all the building constructed by Muslim and British rulers.
Absolutely.Kudos bro

A round of applause to Troll:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.Kudos Troll you really have set the standards:p:

Who is Kanwal Aravind? :what:

If he is a politician/media person, anchor the answer is 'NO'.
He was a famous indian writer on quora among indians. Got banned for stealing n copying the content from reddit .
I thought you will be one fan of his... he's very famous among indians.
Kanwal anuvind ..

He was a famous indian writer on quora among indians. Got banned for stealing n copying the content from reddit .
I thought you will be one fan of his... he's very famous among indians.
Kanwal anuvind ..
No, I don't follow him I think. I follow only Four Indians.

GopalKrishna Viswanath for his nostalgic stories of 60-80's.

Naman Chakraborty for history of India, Administration.

Balaji Viswanathan for news about economy, tech and everything that goes around.

Rahul Shrivastava Indian Ambassador to Venezuela for his tips on Civil Service Exam, life as a top bureaucrat.

Rest of them I up-vote based on quality of answers, and what was his subject and interests? The Arvind guy?

No, I don't follow him I think. I follow only Four Indians.

GopalKrishna Viswanath for his nostalgic stories of 60-80's.

Naman Chakraborty for history of India, Administration.

Balaji Viswanathan for news about economy, tech and everything that goes around.

Rahul Shrivastava Indian Ambassador to Venezuela for his tips on Civil Service Exam, life as a top bureaucrat.

Rest of them I up-vote based on quality of answers, and what was his subject and interests? The Arvind guy?

He is a traveller , travelled to 37 countries and has lot of experience about travel , people , relationships, humour , ... all his answrs were great and experienced ( kinda similar to sean keran) but its been few days , he is banned for plagiarism. Its making ahuge attention on quora . He even made a video of himself about his ban .

He is a traveller , travelled to 37 countries and has lot of experience about travel , people , relationships, humour , ... all his answrs were great and experienced ( kinda similar to sean keran) but its been few days , he is banned for plagiarism. Its making ahuge attention on quora . He even made a video of himself about his ban .
Oh! ha, I'm not aware, and couldn't find him.

Sean Kernan is on a different level of humor. So, I'm not aware of him, haven't seen any Indian name in the voting for best humors.

Did you get your ID back by the way?

Sean Kernan is on a different level of humor. So, I'm not aware of him, haven't seen any Indian name in the voting for best humors.

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...SAOQQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw3qfY3N3jNZATx-5yx0pQOa
I actually feel bad for the guy , he was so unbiased, used to enjoy his answers. Sean , yeah . He is awesome .. sean also reacted to kanwal's ban through the video , you can find the video if u write kanwal aunvind in google, my system isnt working great to paste the links .,

No .
I still didnt get it back , i think they permanently blocked it just like indians reported kanwal's id .. :lol:. Im using my sis id now but quora doesnt sound that much fun .
Do u follow any pakistani ? Neman ashraf? The pakistani police constable .

Back
Top Bottom