What's new

Whatever

So the solution to those problems are breeding with other races????????.....:lol:

That's like pouring oil on a burning fire.

Anyway, if you truely believe what you are saying then get one of your unmarried female relatives to marry a black man and bred black babies. Then we'll believe and listen to you.

Marriage is a person's personal choice. No one is promoting an interracial dating website here.

Culture is beyond personal opinions.

I need to know the whole story :D

Muhtarma judge sahiba

Last 20 posts parh len.

Lazy Bee

Pakistanis can also look like this so i would advise all to keep the stormfront thing on the low here :D
@Mugwop
_47199907_865-cut.jpg
198_338.jpg
:D

So the solution to those problems are breeding with other races????????.....:lol:

That's like pouring oil on a burning fire.

Anyway, if you truely believe what you are saying then get one of your unmarried female relatives to marry a black man and bred black babies. Then we'll believe and listen to you.
Indeed. Too bad they won't walk the talk.

Marriage is a person's personal choice. No one is promoting an interracial dating website here.

Culture is beyond personal opinions.

Backtracking now????????........Can you get your story straight. You insinuated that race-mixing is okay. So I through you the challenge & now you are deflecting from it. You have demonstrated clearly the hypocrisy of religious Pakistanis and how dangerous they are to Pakistan.

Indeed. Too bad they won't walk the talk.

That's why the religious Pakistanis are so hypocritical and full of BS. It's why they are so dangerous to Pakistan.

Bring me a big cup of tea and I will read :D

Lol

I am a feminist. I drink strange herbal tea lol

Go make your own coffee said the first feminist ever.

Sudhar jao

Backtracking now????????........Can you get your story straight. You insinuated that race-mixing is okay. So I through you the challenge & now you are deflecting from it. You have demonstrated clearly the hypocrisy of religious Pakistanis and how dangerous they are to Pakistan.

That's why the religious Pakistanis are so hypocritical and full of BS. It's why they are so dangerous to Pakistan.

You have jumped in the conversation.

Half hearted education has lead you here to this post.

Not my concern.

Everyone who always says race-mixing is not wrong never does it themselves and will never allow their children to. The irony is that I hear many UK based Religious Pakistanis claim race-mixing is okay but would kill their own daughter if she married a black Muslim male. Hypocrisy at it's greatest :lol:

Heyyyyyyyyy why you have to mention "religious Pakistanis"?
Well Islam is all Ok with race intersectionality. It's the culture that doesn't allow to mix with other races.
An individual who actually practice Islam wouldn't get pressurized about the culture and follow what Allah and Rasool Allah saw preaches.

Usually, we consider a person religious who even prays 5 time a day.

Lol

I am a feminist. I drink strange herbal tea lol

Go make your own coffee said the first feminist ever.

Sudhar jao

You have jumped in the conversation.

Half hearted education has lead you here to this post.

Not my concern.

@The Sandman he's feminist trimmer Lao :D

It's not just religious Pakistanis because @Zibago is a secularist/atheist if I'm correct.

Thing is these folks live in a bubble. They live in Pakistan where they have had the privilege of living within people who are more or less culturally (and racially) very similar to one another therefore they have never experienced the stark differences between different races in terms of group-evolutionary Behavior (which even science acknowledges) and group evolutionary psychology, both of which are heavily influenced by biological differences between different races.

Whereas if you look at societies where starkly different racial groups inhabit the same territory there are strong racial & ethnic tensions.

Mexicans Ethnically Cleanse Blacks From Los Angeles Neighborhoods- SPLC

Back
Top Bottom