What's new

Whatever

Piercing has other definitions in Sindh Punjab and Gilgit as well.

The world and Pakistan is rich in culture and colours.
Come on man, would you marry a Bushwoman from Congo? Be reasonable here.

She's waiting for you bro. Don't let someone else take her:

The reason these people are in the state they are in, is because they are uneducated.

The reason these people are in the state they are in, is because they are uneducated.
Honestly, that's their culture and traditions and I respect that. I would never want to impose my culture on to others. Live and let live.

However I would not want them in my country. They have their own homeland where they can live and dress up however they like.

Ye Urdu bol leten hai?
Urdu sikha denay bhai jaan.

Come on man, would you marry a Bushwoman from Congo? Be reasonable here.

The state is only a witness when it comes to marriage.

Maybe we could have an Obama somewhere in the future. The Pakistani version.

Maybe General Mao from the Chinese side.

We bred Baburs Akbars Humayun Zardaris and Sharifs. Bhuttos Walis and Pashas.

Try something new.

Honestly, that's their culture and traditions and I respect that. I would never want to impose my culture on to others. Live and let live.

However I would not want them in my country. They have their own homeland where they can live and dress up however they like.

Urdu sikha denay bhai jaan.
Yeah, but those traditions are backward such as the lip ring.

@El Sidd while @Desert Fox and @PAKISTANFOREVER come off as racist they do raise a valid point: marriage between different groups is unstable and destructive to both the husband and wife, their child, and their respective communities. Mixed race people are neither here nor there. I could never condone such a practice

@El Sidd while @Desert Fox and @PAKISTANFOREVER come off as racist they do raise a valid point: marriage between different groups is unstable and destructive to both the husband and wife, their child, and their respective communities. Mixed race people are neither here nor there. I could never condone such a practice

How is this not different to Trumps when he says Mexicans bring in rape and drugs?

The Anglo Saxon culture the KKK.

Is this not what your loonies in India say?

The point simply is. Marriage is failing all over the world. The only culture that really give a damn about marriage are the damn brownies.

I neither promote nor discourage anything. I am defending a person's rights to do what they want.

And with life as busy as it is in the western world.

The west has it's own culture. Why not just trust good parenting skills?

Thank you!

I have personally seen these types of marriages FAIL because once that initial infatuation phase wears off there is nothing else to keep the bond of marriage strong.

I have seen some Pakistanis marry outside their race in America and they also have very high divorce rate, in fact divorce rate is highest among American Muslim community more than in any other part of the Muslim world.

Because American Muslims are also most likely to marry outside their race. Marriage is not a game where we completely disregard culture, family, and future of children that would result from a marriage union. Kids lives can be ruined because their parents wanted to experiment with interracial marriage.

Yeah, but those traditions are backward such as the lip ring.
Yeah well they're not bothering anyone. I say let them be in their own country.

Has the govt got an initiative whereas if any of these folks wish to discover their roots Bantu roots, the govt will facilitate them in an way possible, If I was one of these folks I swear i would want to discover my roots, what happened to these folks is a travesty, an absolute travesty, getting forced against their will to come and work in a far away foreign land as slaves.Kudos
Yeah bro it's very unfortunate what happened to the people. But knowing the Pakistani govt I wouldn't expect anything in this regard.

Thank you!

I have personally seen these types of marriages FAIL because once that initial infatuation phase wears off there is nothing else to keep the bond of marriage strong.

I have seen some Pakistanis marry outside their race in America and they also have very high divorce rate, in fact divorce rate is highest among American Muslim community more than in any other part of the Muslim world.

Because American Muslims are also most likely to marry outside their race. Marriage is not a game where we completely disregard culture, family, and future of children that would result from a marriage union. Kids lives can be ruined because their parents wanted to experiment with interracial marriage.

Yeah well they're not bothering anyone. I say let them be in their own country.
I am against inter-racial marriage. It never works out.

Even love-marriage is stupid. Falling in love is stupid.

Personally I am an advocate of arranged marriage. Where the parents finds the prospective spouse for the son or daughter.

That is the right way to get married.

Not dating, not getting a girlfriend, which leads to all sort of obscenities.

I would like to quote MastanKhan here;

"Women and the men they love"
This is why women need strong men to make decisions for them. They are very impressionable. In the case of this Pakistani girl who married this African man from the looks of things her father did not do his part.

This is why women need strong men to make decisions for them. They are very impressionable. In the case of this Pakistani girl who married this African man from the looks of things her father did not do his part.
You can witness the decision making power of women when they go shopping.

I cannot find of anything special about this Ugandian professor in the looks department.
He isn't a young black fitness figure type either, so I don't know why that girl fell for him.

Some people here talked about Pakistan being a mixed country...whatever it is, it is not as diverse as some people make it look like, the food, dress, a common language and shared cultural values make it compatible within various ethnic groups of Pakistan to the point where you might not be able to tell the differences apart.

You can witness the decision making power of women when they go shopping.

I cannot find of anything special about this Ugandian professor in the looks department.
He isn't a young black fitness figure type either, so I don't know why that girl fell for him.

Some people here talked about Pakistan being a mixed country...whatever it is, it is not as diverse as some people make it look like, the food, dress, a common language and shared cultural values make it compatible within various ethnic groups of Pakistan to the point where you might not be able to tell the differences apart.
Lol bro exactly! @El Sidd called Pakistan a "melting pot"! That's usually a reference to America. Since when did Pakistan become a "melting pot"? I swear some people just like to pull nonsense out of thin air for the hell of it.

And yeah, I've seen some really pretty Pakistani girls in America dating (yeah, Muslims in the West do dating+ the other "stuff") blacks, Hispanics, Whites, basically every race under the sun, Muslim or not.

The problem is this culture is coming into Pakistan because of the speed at which information travels and the ease of travel for people who then carry these dangerous ideas back home to Pakistan. Also why are there Africans teaching in Pakistan? :lol: Is Pakistan lacking competent teachers?

I swear things are getting more and more strange by the day. And this is one of the main reasons why I support the right wing movements within the West because they are the only ones who oppose the modern degeneracy of feminism, homosexuality, and globalization right in the belly of the beast. If they are victorious then eventually we will all benefit.

Back
Top Bottom