What's new

Whatever

WTH is going on? :crazy:
aur signalian paye jee ajkal ap hr ek ki profile pe pohnche hue ho kheriat? :P
i dont get time to socialize and get to know members through posts, i mostly post in defence related stuff, dry boring stuff of technology and war :sick:.......so then i post on profiles and have a general talk too :D

i dont get time to socialize and get to know members through posts, i mostly post in defence related stuff, dry boring stuff of technology and war :sick:.......so then i post on profiles and have a general talk too :D
Kbhi social & current events aur siasat wale forums pe chakar lagao janab saari boriat door ho jayegi :lol:

Will do.Kudos ,,,am thinking of setting up a twitter account to take on the likes of Gaurav Arya, Sarah Ahmadzai,,,,, GD Bakshi, the good Hazrat @Zarvan is already fighting the fight on twitter against these vermins.Kudos Sandy

There are a few people i like teasing the most when im in fun mood, top of the list is @Zarvan then its @DESERT FIGHTER and @Mentee and from time to time, i ping you too sir :-)

Nah yaar will hit the sack for a few hrs, got to dream about Lisbeth Salander:agree::p:;).Kudos bro
u reminded me, that actress was perfect for the role, expressionless face but awesomely weird otherwise, plus 007 had a good time but didnt fancy her :-) which broke her heart :(

Kbhi social & current events aur siasat wale forums pe chakar lagao janab saari boriat door ho jayegi :lol:
yaar the crowd who posts in those forums, are masters of their game, i will get bruised and battered badly :guns:

plus i cant stop laughing on reading posts in those forums, pretty awesome bunch of members there:partay:

There are a few people i like teasing the most when im in fun mood, top of the list is @Zarvan then its @DESERT FIGHTER and @Mentee and from time to time, i ping you too sir :-)
Hazrat may proclaim a fatwa against you, mean green machine might :sniper::sniper:he has some major gun collection and mentee, mentee is an angel.Kudos bro

u reminded me, that actress was perfect for the role, expressionless face but awesomely weird otherwise, plus 007 had a good time but didnt fancy her :-) which broke her heart :(
Rooney Mara did indeed do a fantastic job as Lisbeth, much better than the other chick in the Swedish version,,,,,,007 must have sever myopia, lisbeth looked awsome in a dark necromancer type of way.;)I swear i could not keep my eagle tharki eyes of her the entire movie.Kudos Signalian

Hazrat may proclaim a fatwa against you, mean green machine might :sniper::sniper:he has some major gun collection and mentee, mentee is an angel.Kudos bro
Hazrat is a simple gentleman, sometimes gets emotional about Pakistan, you be nice to him, he will be nice to you.
People make fun of him and get angry at him but he stands his ground, i like that.

Mentee is a sensitive and caring guy. He likes to have fun :-)

Rooney Mara did indeed do a fantastic job as Lisbeth, much better than the other chick in the Swedish version,,,,,,007 must have sever myopia, lisbeth looked awsome in a dark necromancer type of way.;)I swear i could not keep my eagle tharki eyes of her the entire movie.Kudos Signalian

Hehehehe, pata tha mujhe. Raat ko ussi ka soch k soye ho gay :-) The way she tattooed that fat rapist pig, she is a handy girl to be on-side. Her interaction with 007 showed she does have a romantic, full of feelings side also :-)

Back
Top Bottom