What's new

Whatever

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Btw @El Sidd here is a video of African school kids doing the same dance in broad daylight in front of their teachers who even watch and encourage from the sides:

So it's not a question of alcohol intoxication but rather this is a normal traditional Black African dance just like how for Punjabis bhangra is their traditional dance and for Pakhtuns it's the Attan as @Asim B. ightfully pointed out.

It's a colorful world out there.

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Btw @El Sidd here is a video of African school kids doing the same dance in broad daylight in front of their teachers who even watch and encourage from the sides:

So it's not a question of alcohol intoxication but rather this is a normal traditional Black African dance just like how for Punjabis bhangra is their traditional dance and for Pakhtuns it's the Attan as @Asim B. ightfully pointed out.

Just Apes being apes.
Pretty much.

Like the saying goes "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's a duck".

Except in this case these people are acting like apes which would make them... (You can fill in the blank).

Must be unfortunate that we Pakistanis don't have such a rich culture :lol:

Last edited:
I'm guessing those who hold racist views against Black people have had bad experiences with them?

There is so much racism here that it is insane. My wife is Pakistani and im a Jamaican-Nigerian.

Here is a short clip of our wedding celebration Jamaican style, we do this every anniversary (there is surprise at the end)

What's wrong if a Pakistani girl wants African dark chocolate? In fact I think every Pakistani girl should have Black babies.

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.

In the next 50 years Africa's population will exceed 4 Billion people so get used to Black men invading your country and marrying your daughters and granddaughters. Your future generations will be Black.

Please don't quote me here I am Half Black and Half Pakistani myself.
The racism here is insane but you are no different then the ones who are spreading it.

Those who hate blacks should also stop wearing black dresses to look handsome .
Go wear white dresses only but u wont cause u know when u wear white it shows you r looking dark in it nd it shows u same as what u hate .

I'm guessing those who hold racist views against Black people have had bad experiences with them?
Despite being Half Black I had some bad experiences with African Americans too but unlike the keyboard warriors here. I handled it in person while they have been trash talking for 3 years online. :bunny:

Please don't quote me here I am Half Black and Half Pakistani myself.
The racism here is insane but you are no different then the ones who are spreading it.
All of them are OSP,s coincidence i think not :D

Lol @PAKISTANFOREVER @Psychic @Nilgiri @The Sandman @django

Look at all the butt hurt on this thread only because we defended our Pakistani heritage. My God. No wonder Pakistan is used and abused by so many outsiders because people like these are willing to rent out the country.

And I can only laugh at some of the comments here. If Blacks were so tough they would not have been enslaved by every nation that set foot on their continent. So there goes the myth of Black physical superiority.

Chinese people are now colonizing Africa and using Blacks for cheap labor in sweatshops. Where are the almighty Blacks? Ahh, working for their new slave masters of course.

Back
Top Bottom