What's new

Whatever

An untidy conversation:

Type in Google search:

Page 1: cache:defence . pk/threads/an-untidy-conversation.426680/
Page 2: Unavailable
Page 3 (Incomplete): cache:defence . pk/threads/an-untidy-conversation.426680/page-3

Remove spaces before proceeding.

Athletico Madrid has beaten Barca 3-2 in champions league QF

Which ones, @WAJsal ?

If it's the untidy conversation, that still exists on YouTube, of course. I could go back to it, but after I've done setting question papers - finals for this term start on the 26th - and a couple of other chores.
I am waiting for Webmaster to restore some, we might get it back.
untitled-jpg.299967

An untidy conversation:

Type in Google search:

Page 1: cache:defence . pk/threads/an-untidy-conversation.426680/
Page 2: Unavailable
Page 3 (Incomplete): cache:defence . pk/threads/an-untidy-conversation.426680/page-3

Remove spaces before proceeding.

Give me one good reason why some from Azad Kashmir will ever support India?
https://defence.pk/threads/interviews-of-kashmir-refugees-in-azad-kashmir.374829/
We dont wave Indian flags because we dont want to we are Pakistanis we want nothing to do with India and consider it an insult if some calls us Indian
And there is alienation of land act no outsider can purchase property in AJK rest is ayurvedic bullshit about the mythical Punjabi invasion which we locals never saw
@django @Shamain @EAK @waz @Jonah Arthur

https://defence.pk/threads/interviews-of-kashmir-refugees-in-azad-kashmir.374829/
We dont wave Indian flags because we dont want to we are Pakistanis we want nothing to do with India and consider it an insult if some calls us Indian
And there is alienation of land act no outsider can purchase property in AJK rest is ayurvedic bullshit about the mythical Punjabi invasion which we locals never saw
Indians have been listening far too long to charlatans like Arnab Goswami, so much so they they have lost all sense of reality when it comes to the situation in Azad Kashmir, the truth is it was Kashmiris in IOK who traveled to the recent cricket match between the two nations carrying pro-Pakistan banners, I doubt you will ever see any Hindian flag in Azad Kasmir or any insurgency against Islamabad yet still the public of Hindia is intentionally blind to all this and perhaps to the other 21 insurgencies that are going on over their right NOW.
Bro in regards to Punjabi settlements or rather lack of them, personally speaking we are all one body indeed we are the jugular vein of Pakistan, I have no problem if anyone from any area of Pakistan wants to come and purchase property and settle down here, ONLY ******** NOT ALLOWED
@Jonah Arthur @Zibago @waz @WAJsal @Shamain

Last edited:
@TheOneAboveAll
No it is not google 10 countries with highest murder rates Pakistan is not in the list our terrorism issues affects more or less the bordering region with Afghanistan

No wrong again they are not the highest unemployment rates
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate
No women are not oppressed India is ranked below Pakistan in gender equality
http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/
http://tribune.com.pk/story/464126/social-revolution-rising-economic-power-of-pakistani-women/
These protests are fake i am from Azad Kashmir

LOL.. Indian is like a gaali for us buddy.. and that too of extreme level..
Just imagine someone from india goes to our area's and call out india's name.. Shughal takrain aala hosi..
Aqal mand k liye ishara hee kaafi hy bhai ..
on that side indins are feeling heat on just hoisting indian flag and here we people celebrate 14th august like we mean it..
This is the will of people ..but this indian lot is so brain washed by their establishment controlled media that they are just a "frog in the well"

Indians have been listening far too long to charlatans like Arnab Goswami, so much so they they have lost all sense of reality when it comes to the situation in Azad Kashmir, the truth is it was Kashmiris in IOK who traveled to the recent cricket match between the two nations carrying pro-Pakistan banners, I doubt you will ever see any Hindian flag in Azad Kasmir or any insurgency against Islamabad yet still the public of Hindia is intentionally blind to all this and perhaps to the other 21 insurgencies that are going on over their right NOW.
Bro in regards to Punjabi settlements or rather lack of them, personally speaking we are all one body indeed we are the jugular vein of Pakistan, I have no problem if anyone from any area of Pakistan wants to come and purchase property and settle down here, ONLY ******** NOT ALLOWED
@Jonah Arthur @Zibago @waz @WAJsal @Shamain
I have no issues with outsiders in Azad Kashmir and in Mirpur we have many workers and bussinessmen from other parts but under law they cant buy property that sadly is a two edged sword and scares away big investers and maal daar parties from settling in AJK permanently

LOL.. Indian is like a gaali for us buddy.. and that too of extreme level..
Just imagine someone from india goes to our area's and call out india's name.. Shughal takrain aala hosi..
Aqal mand k liye ishara hee kaafi hy bhai ..
on that side indins are feeling heat on just hoisting indian flag and here we people celebrate 14th august like we mean it..
This is the will of people ..but this indian lot is so brain washed by their establishment controlled media that they are just a "frog in the well"
jera us na ho si uski shugal akhnay?
usna bhota kala kar key mangla ne sair karan san
Marey garan ta hey we khari sharif na kol meley ch jadoon uthan neza bazi na mukabla hosi neza usnay kithay jasi mein ey tusaan ki das naye sakna(dont want negative :D )

I have no issues with outsiders in Azad Kashmir and in Mirpur we have many workers and bussinessmen from other parts but under law they cant buy property that sadly is a two edged sword and scares away big investers and maal daar parties from settling in AJK permanently
But it does not stop them from doing business, enough people form all over Pak have made a fortune here (especially construction business) and kudos to them , they are showing initiative and helping create a vibrant economy, and the local consumers have no problem with it as it creates healthy competition.

But it does not stop them from doing business, enough people form all over Pak have made a fortune here (especially construction business) and kudos to them , they are showing initiative and helping create a vibrant economy, and the local consumers have no problem with it as it creates healthy competition.
It will be better if the law is gone for local economy (if they would own the land they will happily invest more and it will help local economy)but it will harm our stance in UN
Most shopkeepers from Gujrat here rent their shops and dont own them they cant pwn them i thing this law scares away big property tycoons like Malik Riaz for taking advantage of our economic oppurtunities

Marey garan ta hey we khari sharif na kol meley ch jadoon uthan neza bazi na mukabla hosi neza usnay kithay jasi mein ey tusaan ki das naye sakna(dont want negative :D )

:o:WTF Chechian or Jaatlaan..o_O

It will be better if the law is gone for local economy (if they would own the land they will happily invest more and it will help local economy)but it will harm our stance in UN
Most shopkeepers from Gujrat here rent their shops and dont own them they cant pwn them i thing this law scares away big property tycoons like Malik Riaz for taking advantage of our economic oppurtunities
Indeed their are lots of folk from saria alamgir who have business here, and bringing in the big tycoons will be benefit, no doubt as they will bring in some serious money.

One place to definitely avoid is khari sharif mela in chechian, all sorts of clown turn up, from eunuchs to barrister himself, I am trying to work out who is worse lol.

One place to definitely avoid is khari sharif mela in chechian, all sorts of clown turn up, from eunuchs to barrister himself, I am trying to work out who is worse lol.
It was so fun i used to go there as a child dancing horses,neza bazi,all the colours of rural Pakistan

:o:WTF Chechian or Jaatlaan..o_O
Near one of em :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom