What's new

Whatever

Happy-Rongali-Bihu-Card.jpg

@zootinali @The Huskar @jaunty @PARIKRAMA @The_Sidewinder @M.A.R.S.
Bihu boliya raiz,Rongalir ulog jonalu :-)
pise bopaihot ,,,bhumikompo jukaroni pala ne,,,?
tht was a nasty earthquake,,,in local news-prince Williams n Kate panickin in kaziranga,,they didnt expect anythng like this :D
Happy Rongali Bihu everyone...:victory:
P.S. was one heck of a shake.I was under the study for 10 minutes playing COC

Happy-Rongali-Bihu-Card.jpg

@zootinali @The Huskar @jaunty @PARIKRAMA @The_Sidewinder @M.A.R.S.
Bihu boliya raiz,Rongalir ulog jonalu :-)
pise bopaihot ,,,bhumikompo jukaroni pala ne,,,?
tht was a nasty earthquake,,,in local news-prince Williams n Kate panickin in kaziranga,,they didnt expect anythng like this :D
happy bihu... and happy new year....

lol seems a good jukaroni.... all folks panicking..

surely now will-kat can understand how we all live a life on the 'edge' ... this would be a good experience for them...

but i am happy they chose Assam.. tourism will see a massive boost once we all release adorable pics of them ..

Happy Rongali Bihu everyone...:victory:
P.S. was one heck of a shake.I was under the study for 10 minutes playing COC
happy bihu... and happy new year....

lol seems a good jukaroni.... all folks panicking..

surely now will-kat can understand how we all live a life on the 'edge' ... this would be a good experience for them...

but i am happy they chose Assam.. tourism will see a massive boost once we all release adorable pics of them ..
:lol:it was crazy at my place,,,everythng falling,,ppl screaming,,children running,,aunties praying:cheesy:

LOL Why do you say that? Couldn't quote you there. Sir @araz would kill me if I did. :D
Nahi mairay bhai
This forum is as much yours as mine and all that I try is to keep threads logical and to the topic. Masti and mazaaq should qlways have a separate thread and serious threads should be kept as such. As to boys and girls being boys and girls it is understandable and allowed within parameters.As someone said.
کبهی هم بهی خوب صورت تهے
کتابون مین بسی خوشبو کی مانند
Enjoy and have a good time.
A

Nahi mairay bhai
This forum is as much yours as mine and all that I try is to keep threads logical and to the topic. Masti and mazaaq should qlways have a separate thread and serious threads should be kept as such. As to boys and girls being boys and girls it is understandable and allowed within parameters.As someone said.
کبهی هم بهی خوب صورت تهے
کتابون مین بسی خوشبو کی مانند
Enjoy and have a good time.
A
Sir aap abhi bhi koobsurat hain Masha'Allah. :)

I am on good terms with almost all the female members here.

That's like 5-6 members tops, right (that actually participate)?

Levina, Mr. Meap, Akhelios, WXYZ... uh, hmm.

Beyond myself and Technogaianist, I can't think of any others:o:.

That's like 5-6 members tops, right (that actually participate)?

Levina, Mr. Meap, Akhelios, WXYZ... uh, hmm.

Beyond myself and Technogaianist, I can't think of any others:o:.
I wasn't counting you. You're a newbie. :D

WXYZ, Akheilos, Spring Onion, Marshmallow, M-48 and Durrak. They're the old ones off the top of my head.

@Blue Marlin

Recommend me a British tv show? I'm watching Poldark, Penny Dreadful and Night manager but they're not airing these days.

I wasn't counting you. You're a newbie. :D

WXYZ, Akheilos, Spring Onion, Marshmallow, M-48 and Durrak. They're the old ones off the top of my head.

@Blue Marlin

Recommend me a British tv show? I'm watching Poldark, Penny Dreadful and Night manager but they're not airing these days.
eastenders, corination street and emmerdale.
let me know what you think

Muzmahil ho gaye qawa Ghalib
Ab anaasir may aitadaal kahaan.
A

@Joe Shearer ,@saiyan0321 , it seems like we have lost a lot of data. Lost your thread too Joe :sick:. Has anyone of you kept a back up or anything? i can't remake some of the posts.

Which ones, @WAJsal ?

If it's the untidy conversation, that still exists on YouTube, of course. I could go back to it, but after I've done setting question papers - finals for this term start on the 26th - and a couple of other chores.

.. I was looking for that in the seniors section but nope its gone too. My lazy self didn't keep a single back up from it bcz I was thinking hey, it's on the forum. Totally safe .. :p :p :l That is a loss. A huge one. Hoping that @Joe Shearer kept a backup.

I am sorry, @saiyan0321 .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom