What's new

Whatever

It was so fun i used to go there as a child dancing horses,neza bazi,all the colours of rural Pakistan

Near one of em :D
Pindi thoo baray kusray achnain, nachi nachi thay pagal oijan nain, then i THINK WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ISLAM LOL

Pindi thoo baray kusray achnain, nachi nachi thay pagal oijan nain, then i THINK WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ISLAM LOL
Multano unthan aley achnay uthay

Its just a local festival all najor districts have them its part of the culture of those districts

12963859_1712992878922393_8261044353875024112_n.jpg

Akhir zia ki paidawaar hay
@DESERT FIGHTER @waz @WAJsal @EAK @Moonlight @Shamain @pkuser2k12 @Mr.Meap @mr420

1. Pakistan is ranked the 3rd most terrorist ridden war zones in the world . Pakistan has the highest murder rate in south Asia even.
  2. Pakistan has 2x the unemployment rate of Bhutan & India . Keep in mind the higher the population , the more unrest in society unemployment will lead . Pakistan is 6th most populous country .
  3. Pakistan ranks below India in women employment rates in both trade,service & labor .
  4. :tsk:And I am demigod named Thor , I am from asgaurd . Anyone who follows the news knows knows how unrest the region is :)
Pakistan,s murder rate is about 7.7/100,000 higher than neighbors but its falling after Karachi operation and its not the highest in the world
On unemployment
Pakistan 6.6
India 8.8
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=74
Pakistan has lower poverty than India
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...els-higher-than-Pakistans-says-UN-report.html

Only by a small margin India 27% Pakistan 24 or 25%

Sometimes facts are different from perception

@WAJsal , have you ever thought of doing some serious academic work in history? If not, I think you should consider it seriously.
@Levina , @AUSTERLITZ , Joe wants me to consider some serious academic work :tup:. What say you? Will give it a thought in a couple of years.
I reckon Austrelitz does some history work, not sure.

@Levina , @AUSTERLITZ , Joe wants me to consider some serious academic work :tup:. What say you? Will give it a thought in a couple of years.

I'm glad you asked @AUSTERLITZ . In fact, I dithered about roping him in to put pressure on you. And, although a lot of you don't seem to like them as much as they deserve, @FaujHistorian and one other gentleman as well.

I think you should.I'm a majors history student.I can point to some references which are considered staple if u wish to get started mate.The topic is upto you though....history of which place and which time period are u looking at?
And from what angle?Political?Social?Economic?Military?

I think you should.I'm a majors history student.I can point to some references which are considered staple if u wish to get started mate.The topic is upto you though....history of which place and which time period are u looking at?
The angles are killing me. Will think about it in given time.

Thank you for the kind words Joe.

Well, there you are. Coming from arguably the best military historian on board (calm down, @FaujHistorian ), what more do you need?

It was so fun i used to go there as a child dancing horses,neza bazi,all the colours of rural Pakistan

Near one of em :D

LOL... first you said you live in faizabad o_O..then you say you belong to khari area:o:...ARE you my dejavu account..:undecided: .. cause thats where i live ... husn-e-itfaaq :cheers:

Wajsie
Had I known you in real life I could have helped you better. Right now I am not sure what you are pursuing, and what interests you.
Joe is a professor himself, so if I were you then I would have taken his suggestion seriously.
All the best lil bro. :)

Hello good people! How are you all?

I had this beaut' of a post to answer a closed thread and it is not really mil related
but it is I trust interesting so I'll just drop it her if you don't mind :

... thinking big, super power big and being honest ...

I've been around and in my experience, those two rarely coexist for long!
Sort of like electrons and positrons, matter and anti-matter, exclusion principle kinda thing!

Just sayin' Tay.

:closed:
AH feeling lighter ... and now that that is done, I've been working on a
restoration process for a 16 year-old mountain bike because I wanted
to ride a small nike along with my son this summer.

I mentioned it in two posts one to WAJsal and I think Haider, but will check,
so that tomorrow, I'll try and give a fun account of it before going riding.

All the best to craftsmen & craftswomen everywhere, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom