What's new

Whatever

@William Hung
I failed to follow your thread about Nihonjin1051 now known as @Aepsilons . So who was he ? Was he really japanese or an american or of some other nationality? I was musing right now the guy was exceptionally intelligent about life. I really want to know which country he was from. Because its very telling about the people of his country.
@Aepsilons If you are reading this please answer it yourself.

:cheesy: Always had a feeling.
Wajsie
A few days back one of my Pakistani trainee had brought some sweets for me (I have a sweet tooth).
He said those sweets from Gujranwala were very famous, and indeed they were very tasty and chewy(surprisingly).
I regret forgetting its name though.
Any idea what could be its name? There were a few, each one had a different taste and shape.

Wajsie
A few days back one of my Pakistani trainee had brought some sweets for me (I have a sweet tooth).
He said those sweets from Gujranwala were very famous, and indeed they were very tasty and chewy(surprisingly).
I regret forgetting its name though.
Any idea what could be its name? There were a few, each one had a different taste and shape.
They are famous correct. Let me try and get the name right...Did it come in a metal box? I think it's called Sohan Halwa.
PS: not Halwa people...

hafiz-ka-sohan-halwa-1122.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom