What's new

Whatever

Thank you sooo much @HRK you just got me in a really rotten mood. Why don't you explain to me why the Eiffel Tower was built and why Dubai has a fascination with building extravagant structures. Maybe then you will see what Dubai lacks.

@XenoEnsi-14 Hug!

@those expecting my Kona story.

Went out soon after dawn for a quick 100 kliks, destroyed my rear wheel at km 60
and had to walk 25+ km back home. On my first serious ride after the rebuild!@#!)&
Not in a mood to expound on the beauties of bike building; sorry; will try later, Tay.

From Nebraska living in Florida.
How do midwest americans compare with the rest ? I am of the opinion that new englanders are a bit philosophical and california people arent that impressive. they have just good tech and entertainment companies. do midwesterners emphasize on education?

How do midwest americans compare with the rest ? I am of the opinion that new englanders are a bit philosophical and california people arent that impressive. they have just good tech and entertainment companies. do midwesterners emphasize on education?
I'm guessing that they emphasize on education, conservative country type, but not conservative to point of Donald Trump. There's also a lot of plains, more plains, farms, more plains, city and university. It's really nice if you the quiet places.
OH? A man of taste like you read to be? Ghastly! :blink: How do you cope? 8-)

Good evening all, Tay.
Books, internet, movies, and walking around keeping to myself mostly.

Hi,

In the rocky mountain area----utah, montana, then idaho----they are pure PAINDOOS---very simple and very down to earth people as I knew them when I lived in that area some 25 years ago.

You see the future leaders of the U S come from these communities----by leader I don't mean president----you will be surprised how many have travelled thru the world---either thru military service or church.

Education is pmust---community colleges and universities are there even in small communities.

Work ethic is extremely high---. Good ethics---family living---good up brining---good morals.

The states of california and new york is not the true representation of the U S.

1977181_741959835835898_824360907_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom