What's new

Whatever

@Joe Shearer ,@saiyan0321 , it seems like we have lost a lot of data. Lost your thread too Joe :sick:. Has anyone of you kept a back up or anything? i can't remake some of the posts.

@Joe Shearer ,@saiyan0321 , it seems like we have lost a lot of data. Lost your thread too Joe :sick:. Has anyone of you kept a back up or anything? i can't remake some of the posts.

.. I was looking for that in the seniors section but nope its gone too. My lazy self didn't keep a single back up from it bcz I was thinking hey, it's on the forum. Totally safe .. :p :p :l That is a loss. A huge one. Hoping that @Joe Shearer kept a backup.

.. I was looking for that in the seniors section but nope its gone too. My lazy self didn't keep a single back up from it bcz I was thinking hey, it's on the forum. Totally safe .. :p :p :l That is a loss. A huge one. Hoping that @Joe Shearer kept a backup.
I had the same feeling. Google search it and you will find it(search: untidy conversation Pakistan defense), you won't be able to access it.
@WebMaster , if possible can you recover that thread? some golden information.

@jhungary
Your last thread is missing. Could you repost it?
I remember getting a notification for it, I had decided to read it later. Now i regret it! :tsk:

@jhungary
Your last thread is missing. Could you repost it?
I remember getting a notification for it, I had decided to read it later. Now i regret it! :tsk:

I would, but not now............

I can send you a copy in your e-mail if you want :)

Sahir-with-SRK.jpg

This strange SRK wannabe thing is called Sahir Lodhi
@jamahir

Sahir-with-SRK.jpg

This strange SRK wannabe thing is called Sahir Lodhi
@jamahir

ah, now i remember... there was a thread about him being not a graceful interviewer with srk and kajol in dubai during the promotion of 'dilwale'... he does look a bit like srk.

and that reminds me, srk and kajol gave a superb performance to the 'gerua' song during the 2015 stardust awards and kajol looked beautiful in the red sari that really complimented her fuller figure and she has such grace :

Shakruh khan & Kajol 2016 час 2 Влюбленые - YouTube

@django @BDforever

ah, now i remember... there was a thread about him being not a graceful interviewer with srk and kajol in dubai during the promotion of 'dilwale'... he does look a bit like srk.

and that reminds me, srk and kajol gave a superb performance to the 'gerua' song during the 2015 stardust awards and kajol looked beautiful in the red sari that really complimented her fuller figure and she has such grace :

Shakruh khan & Kajol 2016 час 2 Влюбленые - YouTube

@django @BDforever
He and his sister are weirdos

To me SRK is not a good actor his acting style is same when ever you see him act emotional you feel like he is going to say billo mera dost :D

He and his sister are weirdos

in what way??

To me SRK is not a good actor his acting style is same when ever you see him act emotional you feel like he is going to say billo mera dost :D

well, the undiscerning public expects him to use certain mannerisms though he himself gets tired of that like he indicated during his appearance in the latest 'comedy nights bachao'... he said that he doesn't remember in which film he did certain famous mannerisms... he remembers of course but says it to indicate his dislike.

some of his film selections have been rubbish but his initial days ( darr, deewana, baazigar etc ) and the passion he put in was the reason for hindi cinema to have the new style called anti-hero.

off-screen, he is the wittiest and best spoken among the current bombay film people... he should get into politics.

and in films he is really underplayed, he has great talent.

look at the passion he puts in the song 'satrangi re' which has a malang element :

Satrangi Re - Dil Se (1998) Sonu Nigam [HD] - YouTube

do you know, srk has kissed a heroine on screen only once??

and salman has never.

in what way??

well, the undiscerning public expects him to use certain mannerisms though he himself gets tired of that like he indicated during his appearance in the latest 'comedy nights bachao'... he said that he doesn't remember in which film he did certain famous mannerisms... he remembers of course but says it to indicate his dislike.

some of his film selections have been rubbish but his initial days ( darr, deewana, baazigar etc ) and the passion he put in was the reason for hindi cinema to have the new style called anti-hero.

off-screen, he is the wittiest and best spoken among the current bombay film people... he should get into politics.

and in films he is really underplayed, he has great talent.

look at the passion he puts in the song 'satrangi re' which has a malang element :

Satrangi Re - Dil Se (1998) Sonu Nigam [HD] - YouTube

do you know, srk has kissed a heroine on screen only once??

and salman has never.
He said he wished he was a mother on live tv i was like :-\\

He should put some diversity in his acting like Amir he justifies every role he is given and he likes stepping out of his comfort zone
3 idiots and tarey zameen par touced some important ills of our society while SRK does only money making films with same ghisi piti stories
Though i must admit he fancies controversy offscreen :D

He said he wished he was a mother on live tv i was like :-\\

oh !!

either he was trying to be politically correct ( like some males attend their wife's delivery or at least say "we are pregnant" ) or he is quite the strange one.

He should put some diversity in his acting like Amir he justifies every role he is given and he likes stepping out of his comfort zone
3 idiots and tarey zameen par touced some important ills of our society while SRK does only money making films with same ghisi piti stories
Though i must admit he fancies controversy offscreen :D

agreed.

you forgot 'pk'... i regret not watching this in the cinema hall... i had seen the trailer during my cinema outing for saif's 'happy ending' ( i think ) and thought 'pk' was just a feel-good film... that has taught me that not every trailer should be taken to represent all of the film's story-line.

and aamir also produced 'peepli live'[1] which was about farmer suicides and this film was released in 2010, a few years before farmer suicide became a well-known issue.

also i must mention his 'rang de basanti'... watch it online... it is about revolutionary youth.

some months ago i was watching aamir's 'ghajini' and if you remember the scene towards the end where he is in the abandoned building and ghajini is on the ground and aamir is searching for the metal tool with which ghajini had hit him earlier and even earlier had used a similar tool to kill the heroine and injure him in the head... aamir now has ghajini on the ground and wants to kill him... the look of momentary frustration on aamir as he looks here and there for the metal tool was so real and so unseen in films generally that it was very striking for me.

there have been two overtly socially relevant films of srk - 'swades' and 'my name is khan' though i haven't seen the second one.

'swades' had a element where he questions the caste system but it was in a mild tone, yet if the film had been made now it would have earned him death threats. :D

yet i agree with you that he being a matured star should quit doing rubbish like 'happy new year' and 'dilwale' and look at his peers - aamir and salman ( bajrangi bhaijaan ).

---

[1] Peepli Live - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom