What's new

Whatever

I saw him in your profile and wondered if you were mocking him? Lol
I am not a fan of Gandhi.
He was too stubborn and believed in an utopian world.
I do know that his stubbornness had its pros and cons. His struggle for equality in SA is what earned him the respect world over.
But I really don't think that it was his passive resistance movements that lead to India's freedom.
India got its freedom because of Subhasg Chandra Bose and British debacle in WWII.

Btw thanks for putting an Indian's picture in your DP. :tup:

I am using Wasin Akram- a gentleman, a good sports man, holds very neutral views about India. And I luvvvvv his smile, Older men have cute smiles. Hehe

Mr. Levina, i hope u are reading the last line and taking preventive measures :coffee:

Mr. Levina, i hope u are reading the last line and taking preventive measures :coffee:
Older men...as in men in their 50s and 60s like Modi. whats the big deal??? :confused:

I should actually be using Rang barse as my DP...we are celebrating holi tomorrow. Yay!!!!:dance3::yay:

@Mentee
No one is going to criticize you over Mr. Gandhi's picture, he was very nice man and follow principles over religion or hate. He protested and went for hunger strike in favor to issue remaining funds to Pakistan in 1947/8. And because of that Hindu extremist (now RSS / BJP) killed him.

^ see @Levina d,and thanks mate,no doubt we are the most liberal lot of asia when it comes to dealing with aliens:pakistan:
I saw him in your profile and wondered if you were mocking him? Lol
I am not a fan of Gandhi.
He was too stubborn and believed in an utopian world.
I do know that his stubbornness had its pros and cons. His struggle for equality in SA is what earned him the respect world over.
But I really don't think that it was his passive resistance movements that lead to India's freedom.
India got its freedom because of Subhash Chandra Bose and British debacle in WWII.
Btw thanks for putting an Indian's picture in your DP. :tup:

no i dont---neither do i hate him nor do i love him,just respect him for being one of the prized leaders of history---Ma'm:unsure: you are wrong in your assertion,if ti wasn't for Gandhi's and Jinnah's peaceful political movements subcontinent would have remained a goraa colony for further 2 or 3 decades---brits wanted land not the folks--they could have easily annihilated the natives like mao or satlin--- :butcher: and much obliged:)

I am using Wasin Akram- a gentleman, a good sports man, holds very neutral views about India. And I luvvvvv his smile, Older men have cute smiles. Hehe
that thick nose:offpost:----neutrality? you folks are paying him--throw him out of india and then we'll see--may be iam wrong,but,i like his views though:agree:
here comes pandey the stalker:fie:

Algerian war? The one where the govt of France was kicked out of Algeria by rag tag militias after geocide if Algerian people.. 200 operations ?:lol:

Sending 20 years to some war torn African nation isn't war.
-

Which air defence systems ? Qaddafi didn't have any HQ of S-300s or Spadas protecting his war torn country that was ripping itself apart!
-

Don't present you bastardised version f history ... Ur render monkey.

The almost got fuked by argentines... Don't bullshit a bullshitter my boy!

Son ... Time to shut up and look at the map....

Sorry frog... We (my homeland was never conquered., raped your pals. Your Indians always got stuffed be in 47 or 65... Similiar to you surrender monkeys who got raped by Germans in less than a week.. What a piece of crap nation that it occupied in a week and had to get her arse saved by people from my country.

Don't bs a BS'er !

A twat who doesn't know anything about the WOT or the region in general trying to act smart... Maybe I you weren't such a twat you would know that during the Cold War SSG & ISI sent troops as far as the other side of Ammu Darya (that's former USSR territory) to sabotage or blow up Russian sites/bases etc...

As for downing some of their aircrafts .. Yeah we did.. Including one of their Vice Presidents! What about frenchies? Oh wait you bombed a few blacks with AKs riding Toyotas in desert of Mali with jets and MLRS..:lol:

Wow .. You are literally dumber than I thought.

Ask your mum again... She lied... Ask her about 48 or 65 .. Unless she's still stuck in 71 civil war-invasion era.

Definetly if you consider sending a few troops to Afghanistan and consider that fighting a war...:lol:

Already have ... Maybe you should google...:lol:

Including in your country (to save your cheesy ...)-- if you consider ww2 aswell....:lol:
these bc's start it--and when push comes to shove--they chicken out---then, bring in their bs commedy of manners and ethics,hooooooooooteayyyyyyyyy---laaaal kr di bro in ki:lol::tup:---

Last edited:
Feeling superior behavior: superior to the black Africans; superior to the native Americans; superior to the dark Indians and Pakistanis; superior to the Chinese; superior to the Japs; superior to everyone. Damn superior behavior...Get a life you all. You are better than the rest of the world combined, no need to personally attack or abuse one another. What pathetic behavior.

Last edited:
thanks, it was superb... people like me who don't understand many of the punjabi words still will understand the theme in every place in the song... and it must be one of the few occasions when a live performance is as good as a recorded song.

"bas kari mere yaar" should be played in every place where there is hate and unnecessary conflict... in fact it should be the theme song of pdf... by the way, that bit was sung by atif aslam during his appearance on 'comedy nights with kapil' in 2014.

and is "tere ishq nachaya" a actual part of this song or is this song a compilation of various bulleh shah poems??

i will re-post this in 'what are you listening' thread.

??
Yaar I hope you do. It is indeed superb.

It is a compilation of Ilm'oon Bas karein O Yaar, Parh Parh Aalim Faazil Hoya, Tere Ishq Nachaya and Vehray aa Var Mere.

Not very accurate translations:

Ilmoun Bas Kari O-Yaar (Aik Alif) | Bulleh Shah | Sufi Poetry

Verhe Aa Varh Mere | Bulleh Shah | Sufi Poetry

http://www.thesufi.com/wp-content/uploads/Tere-Ishq-Nachaya-Full-Text-with-English-Translation.jpg

{UN PETIT BOUT DE MOI}: Aik Alif by Bulleh Shah

@jamahir

In Punjabi accent.

we are the most liberal lot of asia
And not one has the courage to sport the Indian flag.
@SarthakGanguly sang Pakistan's national anthem and I sported a Pakistani flag. (With my pic, which was suicidal..Lolzz)
Will a Pakistani member of the forum ever dare to do it??? Prove me wrong Lil @Mentee :lol:
You guys are scared of being boycotted by your brethren. Lolz.

Ma'm:unsure: you are wrong in your assertion,if ti wasn't for Gandhi's and Jinnah's peaceful political movements subcontinent would have remained a goraa colony for further 2 or 3 decades---brits wanted land not the folks--they could have easily annihilated the natives like mao or satlin--- :butcher: and much obliged:)
Mam thinks otherwise.
What if your mam goes on a hunger strike, demands reservation for mallus in govt jobs???
Do you think govt will do anything to allay the situation???
They will do zilch!
It was easy for British to say that "we backed off from India because of an old fragile man and his passive resistance movements(which never really bothered us, because most of them were disasters)." It was better than accepting that they could not afford to carry a white elephant called India, or that the Subhash Chandra Bose's army had managed to terrorise British.
The proof to this is, that a lot of other countries like Sri Lanka,Myanmmar, Egypt etc got independence around the same time as India.

that thick nose:offpost:----neutrality? you folks are paying him--throw him out of india and then we'll see--may be iam wrong,but,i like his views though
Wasim Akram is a good player, a good human being and respects my country. That's all matters to me. :-)

Feeling superior behavior: superior to the black Africans; superior to the native Americans; superior to the dark Indians; superior to the Chinese; superior to the Japs; superior to everyone. Damn superior behavior...Get a life you all. You are better than the rest of the world combined, no need to personally attack or abuse one another. What pathetic behavior.
What's wrong with you??? :what:

And not one has the courage to sport the Indian flag.
@SarthakGanguly sang Pakistan's national anthem and I sported a Pakistani flag. (With my pic, which was suicidal..Lolzz)
Will a Pakistani member of the forum ever dare to do it??? Prove me wrong Lil @Mentee :lol:
You guys are scared of being boycotted by your brethren. Lolz.
Jan gan man adhinayak jay ho
Bharat bhagy vidhata
Punjab sindh gujarat maratha
Dravid utkal bang
Vindhy himanchal jamuna ganga
Uchchhal jaladhit rang
Tab shubh name jage
Tab shubh aashish mange
Gaye tab jay gatha
Jan gan mangal dayak jay he
Bharat bhagy vidhata
Jay he jay he jay he
Jay jay jay jay he......

----happy now:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Mam thinks otherwise.
What if your mam goes on a hunger strike, demands reservation for mallus in govt jobs???
Do you think govt will do anything to allay the situation???
They will do zilch!
It was easy for British to say that "we backed off from India because of an old fragile man and his passive resistance movements(which never really bothered us, because most of them were disasters)." It was better than accepting that they could not afford to carry a white elephant called India, or that the Subhash Chandra Bose's army had managed to terrorise British.
The proof to this is, that a lot of other countries like Sri Lanka,Myanmmar, Egypt etc got independence around the same time as India.
well thats your opinion D history tells us otherwise--and i just didn't readt it but tried to experience it----:agree:

Post is not meant for you..
I knew it.
It was meant for some Pakistani cartoons I guess because it read "superior to dark Indians". Lolzz

Thanks!
I like Wasim Akram and Shahid Afridi from Pak cricket team. The new comers don't have their gravitas I reckon.
Jan gan man adhinayak jay ho
Bharat bhagy vidhata
Punjab sindh gujarat maratha
Dravid utkal bang
Vindhy himanchal jamuna ganga
Uchchhal jaladhit rang
Tab shubh name jage
Tab shubh aashish mange
Gaye tab jay gatha
Jan gan mangal dayak jay he
Bharat bhagy vidhata
Jay he jay he jay he
Jay jay jay jay he......

----happy now:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Good copy paste job.
But this won't do....Dil se gaake sunaoo. :agree:

Well thats your opinion D history tells us otherwise--and i just didn't readt it but tried to experience it----:agree:
History is always nice to ppl who write it.
History calls Churchill a hero when he was no better than Hitler. He caused the artificial famine in Bengal which killed thousands of Indians.
History.....it is!!!

I knew it.
It was meant for some Pakistani cartoons I guess because it read "superior to dark Indians". Lolzz
That line was incorrect, i have edited it. Post is meant for a different audience, don't worry they will read it.
I like Wasim Akram and Shahid Afridi from Pak cricket team. The new comers don't have their gravitas I reckon.
Wasim Akram is very good, very humble and well-spoken person. Always positive and a winner, he is.
PS: Wasim discovered Amir back in the days and got him in the national side back when Amir was 17. I have to disagree with you. Amir is a superstar in making and is a fine player. He is just getting in his rhythm, in coming times he will have his tail up, more confident and his pace will be over 150. He is the one to look out for. Did you watch him in Asia Cup? he was swinging them at 147 KPH:o:. We needed a fast bowling hero along with Wahab, Wahab and Amir are like a inspiration material. They inspire me and i certainly know they inspire the rest of the country too. (Amir was involved in Spot-fixing scandal, if you know the whole story he isn't really to be blamed. Thus the reason behind everyone supporting him to make a comeback. Watch his interview with Micheal Atherton for more information.)

^ see @Levina d,and thanks mate,no doubt we are the most liberal lot of asia when it comes to dealing with aliens:pakistan:

no i dont---neither do i hate him nor do i love him,just respect him for being one of the prized leaders of history---Ma'm:unsure: you are wrong in your assertion,if ti wasn't for Gandhi's and Jinnah's peaceful political movements subcontinent would have remained a goraa colony for further 2 or 3 decades---brits wanted land not the folks--they could have easily annihilated the natives like mao or satlin--- :butcher: and much obliged:)

that thick nose:offpost:----neutrality? you folks are paying him--throw him out of india and then we'll see--may be iam wrong,but,i like his views though:agree:

here comes pandey the stalker:fie:

these bc's start it--and when push comes to shove--they chicken out---then, bring in their bs commedy of manners and ethics,hooooooooooteayyyyyyyyy---laaaal kr di bro in ki:lol::tup:---

Stalker ??

Two certificates in two days.

Lol

Did you watch him in Asia Cup? he was swinging them at 147 KPH:o:. We needed a fast bowling hero along with Wahab, Wahab and Amir are like a inspiration material. They inspire me and i certainly know they inspire the rest of the country too. (Amir was involved in Spot-fixing scandal, if you know the whole story he isn't really to be blamed. Thus the reason behind everyone supporting him to make a comeback. Watch his interview with Micheal Atherton for more information.)
Havent seen them in action but i wish your team all the best.
So also to the Indian team. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom