What's new

Whatever

good. now how long will it take for my gift to expire and the strike list set back to zero.
List is never set back to zero. The infraction will expire within 30-40 days.
Havent seen them in action but i wish your team all the best.
So also to the Indian team. :)
How could you miss Amir in Aisa Cup against India? that was the highlight of the tournament. Wahab is always been that 'fighter' in the team.

Good copy paste job.
But this won't do....Dil se gaake sunaoo. :agree:

dil sy rayyyyyyyy?:what:--hmm i assume that you just want to listen to
my melodic voice,yeah i know that iam i ridiculously irresistable8-) and could you plz post that link where pandit sarthik sang our anthem from dil syyyyyy:o:

History is always nice to ppl who write it.
History calls Churchill a hero when he was no better than Hitler. He caused the artificial famine in Bengal which killed thousands of Indians.
History.....it is!!!
haven't been nice to me:tsk: churchil might have caused the bengali femine but he is revered by the britis coz he saved em from nazi germany---likewise, Gandhis is deplored by the brits, for english folks he is an antihero who put an end to english sovereignty in south asia---so why are you denouncing Gandhi? is it coz you are a southern:woot:

How could you miss Amir in Aisa Cup against India?
Oh!
I was at a place called workplace and I was working. :coffee:
By the time I reached home the game had reached its climax.
But that's okay, I like watching the last few overs of cricket matches- they are the most thrilling. :agree:

could you plz post that link where pandit sarthik sang our anthem from dil syyyyyy:o:
Brace up!!!!
Sarthak actually sang it and posted it on PDF. I must say he sang quite well.

Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India

Last edited:
Who will guide me about this forum how to use it ? How to post ? To follow someone is mandatory or not ? how to start new thread etc

so why are you denouncing Gandhi? is it coz you are a southern:woot:
Lolz
This is the first time I am hearing it... that South Indians hate Gandhi.

My views are my own, I do not know if it represents any particular group.

Gandhi, the man we call as our father of the nation, a man we all are supposed to respect, is finally a man and not a god. There are things about him which I dislike, though I still respect him for bringing ppl of different sects together and getting them to fight against Britishers. He was the uniting force!!!
There are certain aspects of Gandhi that I dislike. I read this book on homeopathy or something similar written by Mr. MK.Gandhi. In one of the chapters he talked about women. Then it dawned on me that Gandhi had a diff side to him which was not known to many.

That's about it!

Brace up!!!!
Sarthak actually sang it and posted it on PDF. I must say he sang quite well.

Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India
Thanks a lot @SarthakGanguly:) you have a dulcet voice:pakistan::tup:

Lolz
This is the first time I am hearing it... that South Indians hate Gandhi.

My views are my own, I do not know if it represents any particular group.

Gandhi, the man we call as our father of the nation, a man we all are supposed to respect, is finally a man and not a god. There are things about him which I dislike, though I still respect him for bringing ppl of different sects together and getting them to fight against Britishers. He was the uniting force!!!
There are certain aspects of Gandhi that I dislike. I read this book on homeopathy or something similar written by Mr. MK.Gandhi. In one of the chapters he talked about women. Then it dawned on me that Gandhi had a diff side to him which was not known to many.

That's about it!
sahe,so,let us agree to disagree--shall we:-)

@BDforever

giphy.gif

I knew @Levina was a closet Nazi.

We Indians, on many ocassions, 've shown our support for peace between the 2 countries.
But why don't I see Pakistanis doing something (remotely) similar???
Two reasons- one,because you fear you will earn the ire of others on the forum. Two, because, may be you really think India is an enemy.
Ummm. Wait. :D

I sang the song for a mistaken notion. I don't regret that I sang it. I regret because I sang it to show support for people who called me dramebaz and child killer on the same thread. And I don't blame them. I was just being stupid. Put me in place.

The song is good, the sur is nice. I have no intention to insult or praise Pakistan either. Next time I sing it, it will be just singing a good song. And I remember the words clearly,sang it at one friend's birthday bash. No eyebrows were raised.

knew @Levina was a closet Nazi.
Hmmmm?
Nazi???
Lolzz why??
I sang the song for a mistaken notion. I don't regret that I sang it. I regret because I sang it to show support for people who called me dramebaz and child killer on the same thread. And I don't blame them. I was just being stupid. Put me in place.
Haters gonna hate Sarthak.
Learn to take them in your stride.

The song is good, the sur is nice. I have no intention to insult or praise Pakistan either. Next time I sing it, it will be just singing a good song. And I remember the words clearly,sang it at one friend's birthday bash. No eyebrows were raised.
I still have that page open on my safari browser. You sang it so well. :tup:
You're blessed with a good voice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom