What's new

Whatever

shit we have 86 guests..... :o:

mere Urdu itni bhi nahi achi abi...what does that mean? LOL :D
Aur meri urdu to english translation itni bhi achi nahi. :P In short, it was a rather sarcastic thanks. :D

@ZYXW

Forgot to ask, since when did you start reading books?

back.....I am like a sponge, I grow a lot and very fast intellectually. I love learning and I realized people around me don't like to have the conversations I like to have, so the only way to keep on growing and challenging my ideas was to read. Reading is like having those conversations I crave. :D

you would have got your rights if you were in India for what you are fighting for in Pak. Secondly, talking about freedom

well to be honest, there is no difference in getting molested by a Hindu or a Muslim. Molestation here or there is molestation only :) and those who understand this, find a new residence in some third country.
And how about dozen shahadats (sacrifices) given by my family members fighting for Pakistan. How should we let their sacrifices go in vain?? We have got freedom on our own by kicking out dogra raj, if we wished to acceded with India, we would not be doing it.

back.....I am like a sponge, I grow a lot and very fast intellectually. I love learning and I realized people around me don't like to have the conversations I like to have, so the only way to keep on growing and challenging my ideas was to read. Reading is like having those conversations I crave. :D
Ok! You still have not answered my question.

Ok! You still have not answered my question.

Don't know the exact time, but gradually i'd say. A lot, including me, has changed in the past couple of months, this year esp. So like from jan - now...that time frame.

And you tell me, how are you? :)

Don't know the exact time, but gradually i'd say. A lot, including me, has changed in the past couple of months, this year esp. So like from jan - now...that time frame.

And you tell me, how are you? :)
That is a very good development. A lot has changed for me too. I'm fine. You tell.

And how about dozen shahadats (sacrifices) given by my family members fighting for Pakistan. How should we let their sacrifices go in vain?? We have got freedom on our own by kicking out dogra raj, if we wished to acceded with India, we would not be doing it.

jaan bacha ke bhagey thy muslims India se.. or hindu extreme west India se .. kionki Jinna ne Direct action day declare kar diya tha. Riots ho gaye thy . ab jaan bachegi toh banda kuch karega na. sala bando ko maar diya.. and you call it Qurbani? Shahadat? Murder hai Murder bc :mad:

holy shit, 80 viewing the chitchat thread.. hazzy gone munafiq is big news.

Man you're funny... :D, nobody cares about my personal life on the internet. This thread regularly has 90plus views.

Really the 'Muslim Ummah' bs, is a cradle of retardation
:lol:

I got out early I guess, at 16 yrs old. Just before that though I was very religious. It wasn't the demeanor of some Muslims that got to me, I just promised myself that I wouldn't bullshit myself and consider and think about all the possibilities. By the way, atheism does not mean a belief that God doesn't exist, it's just that no one can really know. The belief in nothing without evidence, basically. Ok let's hope I don't get banned now :D

Sup big bro, get myself a girl as in get married? I am now agnostic, not necessarily atheist. Marriage is a problem for me, because here in America you aren't going to get a decent girl without a degree. Their parents won't accept it, and I still have a long way to get my degree. I also honestly don't see myself being able to do that that arranged marriage thing, if something doesn't work out and we split I wouldn't want to remarry someone else. Being in college it's just much easier to go to gf route. That way you have no responsibilities and can split and move on anytime. As far as why I no longer believe, part of it I explained in syria war thread. The other part is simply not compatible with life here and I can't see how something like that is true anymore, my instinct keeps telling me not to believe it.

Hazzy, wtf son?

Back
Top Bottom