What's new

Whatever

12115773_945731678834578_6344134351838791972_n.jpg

This old woman was hungry fro 3 days she use to goes to hotel for few food but was denied .
a man took her to hotel and feed her .:tup::tup:
Then decided to take a picture of himself with her and post it on social network to get virtual karma points.

Then decided to take a picture of himself with her and post it on social network to get virtual karma points.
he is a social worker within 6 hours of posting it got 44800 likes . whatever reason if it encourage people will be the real benefit.

First row L to R: 4, 7, 4, 4
Secod row L to R: 3, 7, 7, 9
very generous. come to think of it, a better over all distribution.
btw if you ever had a run in with them, these western women like to do their alpha male thingy. which is a bit of a turn off.

very generous. come to think of it, a better over all distribution.
btw if you ever had a run in with them, these western women like to do their alpha male thingy. which is a bit of a turn off.
I have had several interactions with them, what do you mean by alpha-male thingy?

I have had several interactions with them, what do you mean by alpha-male thingy?
look for perfect body, strength, other animalistic male qualities. their culture is like that. of selecting more perfect specimen in an animalish way. east asian girls on the other hand go for personality.

look for perfect body, strength, other animalistic male qualities. their culture is like that. of selecting more perfect specimen in an animalish way. east asian girls on the other hand go for personality.
It's the same for women all around. They look for money, looks or personality. You have to good enough in at least one of them.

It's the same for women all around. They look for money, looks or personality. You have to good enough in at least one of them.
people think the way they are trained to think through their cultures. western and eastern girls think differently. a feeble weak bodied untalented guy has little chance with a typical western girl even with tons of money or attractive personality.

people think the way they are trained to think through their cultures. western and eastern girls think differently. a feeble weak bodied untalented guy has little chance with a typical western girl even with tons of money or attractive personality.
I think never in ur life you have lived a single day in west and btw way to generalizing western women's choices.
Btw whatever the kind of dudes they choose to go for how on earth it should be anyone else's business.

I think never in ur life you have lived a single day in west and btw way to generalizing western women's choices.
Btw whatever the kind of dudes they choose to go for how on earth it should be anyone else's business.
just a bit of informal psychological talk.:coffee:

Oh please. It is very superficial on both sides. I challenge you to find a rishta in Pakistan while jobless, lets see if any good girl chooses you no matter how good looking and funny you are.

I am not saying western women are not superficial. I am just saying women all over are superficial. The bigger point i am making is that Allah gives some men excellence over others in different ways.

Some men, He gives a lot of money, but they are ugly and have no sense of humor. Others He made handsome, but they are broke and stupid as hell. Some are very funny, but they are ugly and not well of financially. It's up to the guy to play the cards he has been given to his advantage.

And honestly, it goes the same for guys too. I have never seen a guy with a fat ugly girl just because she has a good personality.

just a bit of informal psychological talk.:coffee:
No its not,
Firstly u are ill informed and generalizing. Secondly, everyone has the right to choose stuff for themselves ,as long as its done thru legit means.

Why should a women be looked down upon if she wants to go for an alpha male? I think even pakistani women look for such men because they give them sense of security and have the ability to protect them.

Lastly, men also have their own list of preferences when selecting wives/gfs ..so when they do its fine but when women do its an issue?

Oh please. It is very superficial on both sides. I challenge you to find a rishta in Pakistan while jobless, lets see if any good girl chooses you no matter how good looking and funny you are.

I am not saying western women are not superficial. I am just saying women all over are superficial. The bigger point i am making is that Allah gives some men excellence over others in different ways.

Some men, He gives a lot of money, but they are ugly and have no sense of humor. Others He made handsome, but they are broke and stupid as hell. Some are very funny, but they are ugly and not well of financially. It's up to the guy to play the cards he has been given to his advantage.

And honestly, it goes the same for guys too. I have never seen a guy with a fat ugly girl just because she has a good personality.
an intelligent comment to close the little chat.:tup:

No its not,
Firstly u are ill informed and generalizing. Secondly, everyone has the right to choose stuff for themselves ,as long as its done thru legit means.

Why should a women be looked down upon if she wants to go for an alpha male? I think even pakistani women look for such men because they give them sense of security and have the ability to protect them.

Lastly, men also have their own list of preferences when selecting wives/gfs ..so when they do its fine but when women do its an issue?
no no there is no issue. everyone should do as they please. i was only interested in the theory of behaviour. i had no practical considerations.

Back
Top Bottom