What's new

Whatever

Oh please. It is very superficial on both sides. I challenge you to find a rishta in Pakistan while jobless, lets see if any good girl chooses you no matter how good looking and funny you are.

I am not saying western women are not superficial. I am just saying women all over are superficial. The bigger point i am making is that Allah gives some men excellence over others in different ways.

Some men, He gives a lot of money, but they are ugly and have no sense of humor. Others He made handsome, but they are broke and stupid as hell. Some are very funny, but they are ugly and not well of financially. It's up to the guy to play the cards he has been given to his advantage.

And honestly, it goes the same for guys too. I have never seen a guy with a fat ugly girl just because she has a good personality.
I dont know ...i do feel women are suppressed in our society... but what ialso feel is that in our particular society women is more oppressed by women herself.....like we often hear abt mils making dil lives hell and vice versa...and also as a kid ialways noticed aunties complaining abt uncles....yea nahi ley kay diya woh nahi lay k diya ,,..aunty itnay tau kapray apkay paas hain itnaa tau gold pehna hota hai apnay aur kya chaheeay....qurbani ki gaey kee tarah decorate hona hai kya?

It's the same for women all around. They look for money, looks or personality. You have to good enough in at least one of them.
Jealous of people who have found true love. I would say personality plays a key role too, then again i am no expert.

I think never in ur life you have lived a single day in west and btw way to generalizing western women's choices.
Btw whatever the kind of dudes they choose to go for how on earth it should be anyone else's business.
Everyone likes to think they are expert on women. My case is different, i can say, 'i am an expert.' :p::lol: I would say it is the other way around, who cares unless you are looking for a gori larki, lol.
Lastly, men also have their own list of preferences when selecting wives/gfs ..so when they do its fine but when women do its an issue?
It's natural to have preferences, we are made this way. Chillax guys.

@Whazzup ,@levina , another classical...'I don't wanna be needing your love. I just wanna be deep in your love." classical Adam.

SUGAR - MAROON 5 ( LYRICS) - YouPak.com

Nam bata do, will have to proxy it, time zaya ho ga.. Try 'Treasure' by Bruno Mars.
Since you had mentioned maroon5 the song titled "one more night" is what came to my mind.
Jealous of people who have found true love. I would say personality plays a key role too, then again i am no expert.
you bet!
I have always felt that if 2 ppl are forced to stay together then they ultimately fall for each other. The chances of you falling for a gal or boy you spend your time with is very high. Under such circumstances looks are secondary.
You get too used to that person, to let that person go. Just my experience! :)

ciao

Since you had mentioned maroon5 the song titled "one more night" is what came to my mind.
Heard it, quite good. 'Payphone', 'Stereo heart', 'Billionaire' give them a try.
I have always felt that if 2 ppl are forced to stay together then they ultimately fall for each other. The chances of you falling for a gal or boy you spend your time with is very high. Under such circumstances looks are secondary.
I can relate to this. True, love at first sight, lol-classic.
You get too used to that person, to let that person go. Just my experience! :)
True.

@Geralt

the thread was closed before i could see your reply... post here.
what thread, the UP savage who killed his daughter for the dupatta ?

I have nothing to say, gol roti, fallen duppata.. it's all the same 3rd world subcontinent savagery, burkas in India worry me but I'm 1000% sure there's waay more of that across our western border. Hindu influence is good :whistle:, only a minuscule percentage are bajrang dal types, you should know this having lived all your life here.

Back
Top Bottom