What's new

Whatever

@Falcon29

Yah, we make mistake sometimes and not really obeying Him, but at least we try to avoid big sin

So fear Allah as much as you are able and listen and obey and spend [in the way of Allah ]; it is better for your selves. And whoever is protected from the stinginess of his soul - it is those who will be the successful.

64:16 Quran

@Slav Defence The discussion on Ghazwa-e-Hind is closed, so posting here just to answer you.

Here is a relevant authentic hadith, with reference numbers so you can look them up yourself:
1. I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e. Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' [Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 84, Number 68]
2. Ali said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) as saying: There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the Deen as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of Judgment.
[Sahih Muslim: Book 005, Number 2328]

I am afraid I feel that ISIS is here to stay until the AntiChrist comes. Americans are saying defeating ISIS will take several years. And noone is ready to fight them. The Iraqi army is happy to be in control of Shia majority areas of Iraq. And with Russia attacking FSA, ISIS will most likely take over FSA's territory in the coming days and become even stronger.

As for the army to fight against Anti-Christ, Prophet said it will rise up in "Khorasan". I think Khorasan will be called what is in modern day, Iran, Afghanistan and some parts of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Its not as if you dont understand english. :(
I just meant that you had posted some tag line of nirma washing powder ad, which i found irritating. :ashamed:

come on, it's not so bad. :P

okay, next in line - "pehle istemal karen phir vishwas karen".

Back
Top Bottom