Wrong strategy...
Why should I spend my money first?
Surf excel is better.
It just says "dhoooo dala". :lol:

how will you know if some new powder is indeed better than surf excel?? :azn:

only by trying, yes??

so, pehle istemal...

@fakhre mirpur
That thread is not for trolling:tup: well, you are not wrong there are lot of things to be agree or dis agree and like or dislike.

:pleasantry:

:angel:, ;) Keep calm and stop stalking my profile page, goddammit! lol! merey tarah koi permanent DP dhond lo..

@Spectre , ever planning on getting a profile picture? I hate it when members don't. :mad:

Yeah I know, I keep thinking about it - so many options.

haha I wish. But no, Im in my last semester in Medicine. Come January, I will finally be a doctor (Inshallah). :D

How are you doing habibi? :D
I miss the conversations you, me and @haman10 had :)

Already a doctor? o_O

Man I wish I was you. I'm doing good, yeah we were the reason PM feature was deleted. So that can't happen again. :D

How are your studies going ? Everything alright?

I'm getting a lot better with Chemistry. I will do good with Bio and Chem. However having trouble with physics, this subject is too confusing for me. I'm going all out with tough schedule so pretty much weekdays I'm very busy and mentally drained. As far as life goes, I was always searching for the truth but now know it can't be known to us. So I became agnostic, not because I dislike Islam but because I want to be realistic with myself. And Islam is difficult commitment in ones life in the West. My family is still pretty traditional but not religious. So one day ill come out of the closest but not anytime soon. Nothing happened in my life that suddenly triggered becoming agnostic, it was a gradual process of several years I was doing lots of research. Now I want to change my life, I like music a lot and girls. :D

Once I get the first gf ill show you two the pics. :)

I'm sure @ResurgentIran Is going all in in denmark lol

How going your Pakistan trip? :p:

Saw ur pics...must say you look happier in Pakistan. :-) :tup:
I was back in London on 26th of September. The trip was ok.. mixture of good and sad moments (father is not well) but generally a better experience in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom