What's new

Whatever

one day ill come out of the closest

I like music a lot and girls.
yJohd8a.png

watching aishwarya rai on "comedy nights with kapil" !!

and she seems funny, mature and nice to talk you.

@Oscar

What is this genuine khilafat that you mentioned and how does it work? Please explain.

@OTTOMAN @Akheilos

Irfan deleted the thread, I can't see how someone finds that user helpful, he is way too sectarian.
Bro this thread itself is not safe to discuss :)

Too many weirdos lurking basically all I can say is just enjoy PDF...there is nothing serious here....I use it like a reading zone just to read articles instead of having to look for some on my own :agree:

Bro this thread itself is not safe to discuss :)

Too many weirdos lurking basically all I can say is just enjoy PDF...there is nothing serious here....I use it like a reading zone just to read articles instead of having to look for some on my own :agree:
Guess you haven't noticedthe miniature kashmir war after indian media bullshit

Guess you haven't noticedthe miniature kashmir war after indian media bullshit
nope...I spend less time on this forum it is depressing knowing that the world is united but god forbid a Muslim helps another without asking for his fiqh or whatnot!

The worst part is they fight openly shamelessly and to top it all....we have indians claiming to be secular but wont bash a radical hindu yet a Shia will go mental about a Sunni and vice versa!

And then we have the stupid retarded slaves of a political party supporting like he lives with the leader of the party and has breakfast with him everyday!

Mudslinging and blind eyes for the criminal crooks openly looting Pakistan .....

Just a few stupid things happening here. Lets not forget the mods favouring the indians like they are their amaan ka tamasha ticket!

Last edited:
o_O What Kashmir war?
Members still taking that video seriously?
Your country men are now claiming that no foreigners are allowed in Ajk and its off limits to foreign media groups

nope...I spend less time on this forum it is depressing knowing that the world is united but god forbid a Muslim helps another without asking for his fiqh or whatnot!

The worst part is they fight openly shamelessly and to top it all....we have indians claiming to be secular but wont bash a radical hindu yet a Shia will go mental about a Sunni and vice versa!

And then we have the stupid retarded saves of a political party supporting like he lives with the leader of the party and has breakfast with him everyday!

Mudslinging and blind eyes for the criminal crooks openly looting Pakistan .....

Just a few stupid things happening here. Lets not forget the mods favouring the indians like they are their amaan ka tamasha ticket!
Lo ji @Shamain ap ki bichrey behan

Your country men are now claiming that no foreigners are allowed in Ajk and its off limits to foreign media groups

But there was a thread of an Aussie visiting AJK should have shown them that thread.

Heres that thread he's in AJK right?

Goats, guns and generosity: How Pakistan stole an Aussie’s heart

No that's Gilgit Baltistan they are two different places
I showed him the BBC documenttry on Mirpur instead

I am on mobile

Oh I know GB is different thought he went to AJK too.
Anyways Y does it matter that foreign nationals are allowed or not Y fight over it? nd U're saying there was a war. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom