What's new

Whatever

behind his back waoo bro we on forum office ya ghr per nahien when he login can see my post, Best friend quite girly thing.

Do you see him right now here? Did you tag him to your post? You do realise this thread keeps growing at quite high a pace and I am sure nobody will go twenty pages back to see what someone said about him.

Anyways peace, you have your views of him, better discuss those with him not me. :)

Whatever is full of our tharkiness hahaha haha but we had our differences on kashmir

I had talks of killing each other with him, purana zamany ki talwar wali larai jaisy scene. And you and your tharkiness level nahi hy tum logo ka wo wala :p:

large.jpg

He is my friend and won't like people talking bad to me about him behind his back. He had his views, his DP, his tharkiness but a friend of mine.

@Color_Less_Sky

I must say my respect for you has gone up quite a few notches.

Pardon my butting into what is obviously a private conversation, but loyalty, complete absolute blind unquestioning loyalty, among friends is something very close to my heart.

I do not make friends easy, but those I do are for life.

Equally, a trust once broken is broken for life. No second chances in my book.

Cheers, Doc :tup:

Last edited:
@Color_Less_Sky

I must say my respect for you has gone up quite a few notches.

Pardon my butting into what is obviously a private conversation, but loyalty, complete absolute bling unquestioning loyalty, among friends is something very close to my heart.

I do not make friends easy, but those I do are for life.

Equally, a trust once broken is broken for life. No second chances in my book.

Cheers, Doc :tup:

Thanks doc, chalo kahin to we share some similar thoughts and feelings. :P

Regards,

Thanks doc, chalo kahin to we share some similar thoughts and feelings. :P

Regards,

Its like this (here). I like some Pakistanis a lot more than I dislike some Indians.

Even consider a few of them my friends now, having spent so much time talking (and fighting) with them.

6 years of your life is not a small thing.

But tomorrow if there were a war, my countrymen (the ones I dislike included) and me come together. As a single force.

If necessary, to kill those on the other side I consider friends. Or be killed.

Its all about loyalty.

And mine is to my land first.

Cheers, Doc

Its like this (here). I like some Pakistanis a lot more than I dislike some Indians.

Even consider a few of them my friends now, having spent so much time talking (and fighting) with them.

6 years of your life is not a small thing.

But tomorrow if there were a war, my countrymen (the ones I dislike included) and me come together. As a single force.

If necessary, to kill those on the other side I consider friends. Or be killed.

Its all about loyalty.

And mine is to my land first.

Cheers, Doc

6 years of your life is hell lot to understand.

You know what this is one reason I like(d) him. Truth blunt and straightforward. I have something similar that I have been saying we can be friends on individual level but when it comes to land and country, we are enemies. Doc I have some doubts you know, too much similarity is making me skeptical and suspicious.

@vsdoc

Asad only man.

The rabid one does not do TV.

They double team well.

Asad rides a Triumph btw. Biker - so multiple khoon maaf.
eh ?

well what do you know..
HY02ASADUDDIN_O_HY_1872851e.jpg

not to shabby

cant id the bike but chotey mian also got a nice ride
akbaruddin_owaisi_20140505.jpg.ashx

@vsdoc

eh ?

well what do you know..
HY02ASADUDDIN_O_HY_1872851e.jpg

not to shabby

cant id the bike but chotey mian also got a nice ride
akbaruddin_owaisi_20140505.jpg.ashx

It looks like a Harley Davidson Street 750. But on second thoughts, it could be something bigger by the sump casing visible.

They really should wear helmets. And less voluminous flapping kurtas too.

P.S. Asad looks like he is enjoying himself. Rabid looks like he is posing for the shot only.

It looks like a Harley Davidson Street 750. But on second thoughts, it could be something bigger by the sump casing visible.

They really should wear helmets. And less voluminous flapping kurtas too.

P.S. Asad looks like he is enjoying himself. Rabid looks like he is posing for the shot only.

Helmets? May be some people like bugs in their teeth and wind in their hair. :D

@Akheilos @Hyperion @Horus @Armstrong @KingMamba

Guys can we pleaseee start naswarville again. I was reading the old conversations and I genuinely miss coming on to all that silly stuff. @Akheilos you should be empress, @Hyperion emperor and let's get this thing back up. It was seriously such a cheerful thread. We have some new members too, they can replace the old ones.

Back
Top Bottom