What's new

Whatever

Yara, one day Inshallah. At the moment busy as hell with family and baby! :)

No, of course family comes first, take care of that!! :P But hypey, soon. I promise i'll behave :) @Akheilos can be empress since I am not on as much and since she was the reason naswaristan started and it'll be fun for everyone, but it can never start without you both.

G bilkul , iss se zayada door to basant ke dinon mein pattang katne ke baud urr ke chali jati hae.Hena G?
hahhahaha
*makes super embarrassed face
Ashamed_smiley.png

I had thought if i am wrting it wrong someone will point it out
یہ نہیں پتہ تها وہ آ پ ہوں گے
Actually iwent back to the thread and reread it, it is 100 km which is 62 miles. Few months back when pakistan had downed indian quad copter in ajk, that time indians here fought a lot that quad had a v short range so how can it be sent taht far etc etc so some indian was fighting with me and he said its range is 200m , but it turned out he was wrong ,it was 2000m. So when i read 100km in scaneagle, somehow imistakenly took it as 1000m and i thought its range is shorter than that copter drone, so i wrte that. Thanks for pointing it out lolzzzzzzz.

But mujhay nahi pata even how good is 100 km ,hmmmmm must be good...ummm shayyad, mujhay kya pata.

Lolzzz @ patang , wait اتنی میری بےعزتی :angry:

What does @nair means, so many Indian members with similar name. Google searched it and turns out there is a hair removal cream, named nair.
@Whazzup ,@Spectre ...:undecided:

Ancient South Indian history, historians, and foreign travellers referred to the Nairs as a dignified martial nobility. The earliest reference to Nairs comes from the Greek ambassador Megasthenes. In his accounts of ancient India, he refers to the "Nayars of Malabar" and the "Kingdom of Chera" . However the earlier origin of the Nair caste is uncertain and several alternate and sometimes conflicting theories exist.

Some people think the name itself is derived from nayaka, an honorific meaning "leader of the people", while others believe it stems from the community's association with the Naga cult of serpent worship. Christopher Fuller, an anthropologist, has said that it is likely that the first reference to the Nair community was made by Pliny the Elder in his Natural History, dating from 77 AD. That work describes what is probably the Malabar coast area wherein could be found the "Nareae, who are shut in by the Capitalis range, the highest of all the mountains in India". Fuller believes it probable that the Nareae referred to the Nairs and the Capitalis range is the Western Ghats.

The Nair were historically involved in military conflicts in the region. Following hostilities between the Nair and the British in 1809, the British limited Nair participation in the British Indian Army. After India's independence, the Nair Brigade of the Travancore State Force was merged into the Indian Army and became a part of the 9th Battalion, Madras Regiment, the oldest battalion in the Indian Army.

Well, it's a caste and I use it becos it is my sir name.....
And i thought you liked this hair removal cream :lol:.
Ancient South Indian history, historians, and foreign travellers referred to the Nairs as a dignified martial nobility. The earliest reference to Nairs comes from the Greek ambassador Megasthenes. In his accounts of ancient India, he refers to the "Nayars of Malabar" and the "Kingdom of Chera" . However the earlier origin of the Nair caste is uncertain and several alternate and sometimes conflicting theories exist.

Some people think the name itself is derived from nayaka, an honorific meaning "leader of the people", while others believe it stems from the community's association with the Naga cult of serpent worship. Christopher Fuller, an anthropologist, has said that it is likely that the first reference to the Nair community was made by Pliny the Elder in his Natural History, dating from 77 AD. That work describes what is probably the Malabar coast area wherein could be found the "Nareae, who are shut in by the Capitalis range, the highest of all the mountains in India". Fuller believes it probable that the Nareae referred to the Nairs and the Capitalis range is the Western Ghats.

The Nair were historically involved in military conflicts in the region. Following hostilities between the Nair and the British in 1809, the British limited Nair participation in the British Indian Army. After India's independence, the Nair Brigade of the Travancore State Force was merged into the Indian Army and became a part of the 9th Battalion, Madras Regiment, the oldest battalion in the Indian Army.
Thank you for the clarification.

@SarthakGanguly
"Quote me next time you pseudo tag me"
Why showing such jitteriness, and going personal.Where you not there calling Hindu cowards and claiming they are rising meanwhile justifying that act of killing for Gau Raksha.

@SarthakGanguly
"Quote me next time you pseudo tag me"
Why showing such jitteriness, and going personal.Where you not there calling Hindu cowards and claiming they are rising meanwhile justifying that act of killing for Gau Raksha.
I don't need to kill a person to save a cow. I can easily hold the man alive and get him to the police instead.

I don't need to kill a person to save a cow. I can easily hold the man alive and get him to the police instead.

Oh you are back :partay:, so any plans to leave permanently? Your status of winding up what is it about, I hope you don't mind asking?

Back
Top Bottom