What's new

Whatever

If iwill use these emoticons dont call me copycat ok.

Ilike them that u use.... (✳¯︶¯✳)

Yeahhhhhhhh (ง°▼°)ง
ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ i am a trendsetter
┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^)┓

:^D i am so proud of myself

12108292_970174303021581_2819867607848572319_n.jpg

What posts?
I think someone had shared a pathan joke with his pathan frnd in some thread..it was all in good faith...so someone started calling the poster who shared the joke, abusive names... the guy didnt realise that person was kidding. So uhad thanked that angry post so ithouht maybe u are pathan.

ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ i am a trendsetter
┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^)┓

:^D i am so proud of myself
Heyy im jealous of ubeing a trendsetter ,u cant take so much credit. Lolzzzzzz
Idont care میرپوری logon ki everything is ours...actually everything pakistanis is ours , i can pretty much ape any
Pakistani culture and call it my own...n i wont care for being called a copy cat.

I think someone had shared a pathan joke with his pathan frnd in some thread..it was all in good faith...so someone started calling the poster who shared the joke, abusive names... the guy didnt realise that person was kidding. So uhad thanked that angry post so ithouht maybe u are pathan.

Heyy im jealous of ubeing a trendsetter ,u cant take so much credit. Lolzzzzzz
Idont care میرپوری logon ki everything is ours...actually everything pakistanis is ours , i can pretty much ape any
Pakistani culture and call it my own...n i wont care for being called a copy cat.
.That guy must be Rockstar with whom i have some very bitter conversation.

.That guy must be Rockstar with whom i have some very bitter conversation.
No not rockstar. Some other poster who rarely posts but many ppl told me when iwas new here that that one poster is very pleasent person. Acha chalain chorain.

Oh iwas just like that curious if u are a pukhtoon.
---------
@Joe Shearer that thread got locked n posts deleted.it was ur abingdonboy who was saying that lightweight is totally irrelevant to manoeuvrability as well as him who also wrote carbon fiber composites aide in manoeuvrability, hence, iwas asking him abt it. They were never my claims.

No not rockstar. Some other poster who rarely posts but many ppl told me when iwas new here that that one poster is very pleasent person. Acha chalain chorain.

Oh iwas just like that curious if u are a pukhtoon.
---------
@Joe Shearer that thread got locked n posts deleted.it was ur abingdonboy who was saying that lightweight is totally irrelevant to manoeuvrability as well as him who also wrote carbon fiber composites aide in manoeuvrability, hence, iwas asking him abt it. They were never my claims.

I was answering in a neutral way, without particularly paying attention to who said what. It wasn't a life-or-death issue. Very simply, it's the same reason why racing car or sports car manufacturers sweat blood to remove a few grams of weight. When airborne, it's sweating blood to remove even a few milligrammes.

Once the weight is down, in a sports car, it is a question of the suspension, the steering, the engine, the tyres, and so on. In a fast jet, once the weight is down, again, similarly, it is a question of the wing architecture, the wing configuration, the engine and its power, and the combination of all these with each other.

I was answering in a neutral way, without particularly paying attention to who said what. It wasn't a life-or-death issue. Very simply, it's the same reason why racing car or sports car manufacturers sweat blood to remove a few grams of weight. When airborne, it's sweating blood to remove even a few milligrammes.

Once the weight is down, in a sports car, it is a question of the suspension, the steering, the engine, the tyres, and so on. In a fast jet, once the weight is down, again, similarly, it is a question of the wing architecture, the wing configuration, the engine and its power, and the combination of all these with each other.
His posts had made me ask those questions.

Back
Top Bottom