What's new

Whatever

Did you tag me because of Iman Ali? thanks!! :yahoo:
You did say please :partay:
gbXjm9L.png

@Ifrit @django @waz @jamahir @Bilal9

Story of Anarkali

In amritsar, will go-to wagah in the evening, army uncle got VIP seats, hope to get a few good pics :)

I watched Bahubali over the weekend.

What was the fuss all about man?

Subpar movie.

For one that was supposed to be ground breaking special effects, what was that tree bark sledding over snow scene man. Toxic.

And why was the snow like salt/glass crystals?

And we can't film battle scenes for nuts man. None of the primal savagery and thudding crunching slashing effect of Hollywood. Even though they try to copy the savages and barbarians, most look like the thambis in Chennai Express .....

Unimpressed. Especially since I broke open a nice new bottle to enjoy it.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@fakhre mirpur

Dhan dar ne kolmi no patio (rice daal and prawn patio)

8ab91634474f131c19b053a9a71f695b.jpg

Made on auspicious days like navjotes, birthdays, etc.

And your favorite, kolmi no pulao (prawn pulao - not biryani; sometimes also made with green chutney)

Prawn-Pulao-Final.jpg

i see. i just had coffee today after a one year gap and was reminded what a refreshing drink it is. so i have replaced tea with coffee for these winters.

there are only two coffees i remember enjoying - "nescafe instant" and some kind of masala coffee, and those were long time back... on a whim, i had another coffee ( one cup ) a few days back.

otherwise i never understood the fuss about the various types of coffees and found all these young professionals sitting in these new type of cafes a bit frivolous and fake.

which coffee was it you found refreshing??

and you mention winter... i am wondering when will winter arrive in south india... by this time, it should have been here.

there are only two coffees i remember enjoying - "nescafe instant" and some kind of masala coffee, and those were long time back... on a whim, i had another coffee ( one cup ) a few days back.

otherwise i never understood the fuss about the various types of coffees and found all these young professionals sitting in these new type of cafes a bit frivolous and fake.

which coffee was it you found refreshing??

and you mention winter... i am wondering when will winter arrive in south india... by this time, it should have been here.
yea it was that instant coffee. but whatever the type. coffee has a refreshing effect. thats why it was first used by sufis during their all-night long meditation.

Back
Top Bottom