What's new

Whatever

what is overcoat , will watch it later.

i didnt get the msg in overcoat.mmusic was so loud icant hear anyone.n was music really that loud or its me? n y wasvhe following the couple?

@fakhre mirpur Isne urdu ki book nae parhi.
Yeh A,O level wali awamm hai. :D
nahi urdu kee book bhi parhi hai aur yeh woh waalay ghulam abas kee hai. dangg i thought yeh ghulam abbas that singer uski koi story hai. acha lekin on my side ,is it with my comp that music was very loud icudnt hear any convo. mujhay overcoat say laga tha might be same story but wasnt expecting that a drama cud be made on it.

nahi urdu kee book bhi parhi hai aur yeh woh waalay ghulam abas kee hai. dangg i thought yeh ghulam abbas that singer uski koi story hai. acha lekin on my side ,is it with my comp that music was very loud icudnt hear any convo. mujhay overcoat say laga tha might be same story but wasnt expecting that a drama cud be made on it.
Dair ayi magar drust aayi, nae to baot point parhte. ;)

we have docs here @SipahSalar and i think @IrbiS was telling in eid thread theres a fake doc @S.U.R.B. (jk)

And you know we have got here three fake Pakistanis as well.

One is @Shamain

The other one is @Shamain

And the third one ,which came to me as a surprise is @Shamain.

10959094_809653819109755_8805852986413323987_o.jpg

:D

And you know we have got here three fake Pakistanis as well.

One is @Shamain

The other one is @Shamain

And the third one ,which came to me as a surprise is @Shamain.

10959094_809653819109755_8805852986413323987_o.jpg

:D

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) :angry: :angry:

jeeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
internet got too spotty, video was hardly playing. i doubt the guy really did it but lolzzz the last part was funnnnehhh where the ball hits the kids heads.
omg @fakhre mirpur and @Akheilos watch the video shared by surb bro.

and yum yum the cup cake.
ooo mujhay yaad aya im not Fake pakistani lolzzzzzzz aur apnay teen baar keu likha lolzzzzzzzzz

kya huaaa kya hua kya huaaaaaa??????

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) :angry: :angry:

jeeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
internet got too spotty, video was hardly playing. i doubt the guy really did it but lolzzz the last part was funnnnehhh where the ball hits the kids heads.
omg @fakhre mirpur and @Akheilos watch the video shared by surb bro.

and yum yum the cup cake.
ooo mujhay yaad aya im not Fake pakistani lolzzzzzzz aur apnay teen baar keu likha lolzzzzzzzzz

kya huaaa kya hua kya huaaaaaa??????
Itna bara ilzaam lag giya tha. :(

Itna bara ilzaam lag giya tha. :(
نہیں نا وہ اپنے ہیں. وه مذاق کرسکتے ہیں .

lolzzz @ ilzam lag gaya tha. aik dafa some tta here did call me naqli pakistani. he said very harsh stuff. iwill show u someday. abhi nahi.

نہیں نا وہ اپنے ہیں. وه مذاق کرسکتے ہیں .

lolzzz @ ilzam lag gaya tha. aik dafa some tta here did call me naqli pakistani. he said very harsh stuff. iwill show u someday. abhi nahi.
Koi mutanaziya bat kar di ho gi na. jese Peshawar morh wali baat, etc etc :P

Koi mutanaziya bat kar di ho gi na. jese Peshawar morh wali baat, etc etc :P
haha nahi nahi kuch aur tha baad may bataoon gee.
btw peshawar more may mujhay more nahi samajh aya tha. phir may nay kaha fakhray ka pata bhi nahi machli lenay chala hee jaey peshawar lolzz

Back
Top Bottom