What's new

Whatever

@Umair Nawaz welcome back apkay jannay kay baad indians nay mirpur aur kotli kay loadshedding protests par bara shor machaya us waqat apki bohat kammi mehsoos hui :)

Fine and thanks. Actually again banned for 15 days and then my daughter has come home on Puja vacation....so busy with family shopping etc.:-)
durga puja wishes in advance Dada:-)
@anant_s

I will try to answer your question if I get back home early today and get my laptop. Till then we can enjoy the rare comic relief, Indian patriot is giving us.
no worries.
Indian btw won a close match just now.

@Sky lord I guess this settles the matter. Today, I was taken to movie, some shopping thereafter, where I was gifted the latest DVD of GTA 5, the game and a dinner, all paid for, by my girl friend :) .. Whole day program, so had taken the day off.. You know, one of those days, when you decide not to show up, and give no apparent reasons...

@Sky lord I guess this settles the matter. Today, I was taken to movie, some shopping thereafter, where I was gifted the latest DVD of GTA 5, the game and a dinner, all paid for, by my girl friend :)
:lol: See that proves she is not after your money. Nice girlfriend. Gifts should always go both ways.

:lol: See that proves she is not after your money. Nice girlfriend. Gifts should always go both ways.
You do remember that conversation about XBOX and how it's me who always ends up paying, don't you ?

I was buying her all those costly things all the time, and all the time, I was thinking, what's going on!

Well, this time, she too the charge. Now what does it matter, if she is not matching it rupee by rupee.. that's not the point right! The gesture is enough.

You do remember that conversation about XBOX and how it's me who always ends up paying, don't you ?

I was buying her all those costly things all the time, and all the time, I was thinking, what's going on!

Well, this time, she too the charge. Now what does it matter, if she is not matching it rupee by rupee.. that's not the point right! The gesture is enough.
Yeah, I remember. I suggested you shouldn't be expected to pay every time unless there was a huge age difference, status difference ( like she was your secretary or something) or unless you are really ugly ( meant as a joke dude) .

So this is your girl? You like her?

Yeah, I remember. I suggested you shouldn't be expected to pay every time unless there was a huge age difference, status difference ( like she was your secretary or something) or unless you are really ugly ( meant as a joke dude) .

So this is your girl? You like her?
Yeah..I think she is the one...I have burnt my hand once.. well kind of burnt and drowned.. Took me a long time and hundreds of kilometers on bike to recover,where both me and my enfield needed high octane..But I would like to believe again. I think she is the one.

Back
Top Bottom