What's new

Whatever

i think we should start a thread about the "mars one" program, despite it not being in the news for some months now.

It's highly unlikely Mars One will ever amount to anything at all:

Mars One Finalist Explains Exactly How It’s Ripping Off Supporters

There's a vast amount of criticism against their funding, which it seems they don't have, and their planning, which is deeply flawed according to MIT:

Mars One (and done?) | MIT News

MIT Study Says Mars One Colonists Would Starve (Among Other Things)

And ironically Mars One themselves:

Mars One admits its mission is not feasible to MIT students

NASA doesn't put much faith in them either:

NASA chief: You can't fund a private Mars mission.

It has no plan, no funding, no mission, no industry partnerships, and no chance:

Mars One Is Broke, Disorganized, and Sketchy as Hell

It means
1) from now on your name will appear in green.
2) Webby has another loyal member to boast of.
3) Your internet bill for last few months must have been high. Infact, by now you must have switched to a high speed internet.

Isn't elite membership a function of post count and not quality? I'm not too sure about the rating system here apart from the "Professional" tag.

after a week...i'm studying right now, this is supposed to be my break time. :(

okay.

Btw how about " is colonizing mars ethical" ?

ethics never really entered my mind concerning mars... for me is the simple idea of exploration of mars and landing on its two moons on the side. :-)

There's a vast amount of criticism against their funding, which it seems they don't have, and their planning, which is deeply flawed according to MIT:

will read those now.

It's elite membership a function of post count and not quality? I'm not too sure about the rating system here apart from the "Professional" tag.

i am sure at least 3000 of my posts were of quality... in fact, i have long been waiting for tta position. :D

It's elite membership a function of post count and not quality?
Yes, it just means you've crossed 8000 posts..if i am not wrong.

I'm not too sure about the rating system here apart from the "Professional" tag.
I can not comment on that. Everyone has his/her own set of rights and wrongs, its all about one's perception. :angel:

I can not comment on that. Everyone has his/her own set of rights and wrongs, its all about one's perception. :angel:

Oh no:oops:! That's not what I meant:P.

I wasn't criticizing any of the ratings or their criteria or the recipients of them (though I do have complaints there too), just that apart from the Professional tag, given to defense industry professionals, I don't know what criteria - post count, quality, or otherwise, is needed to be afforded a certain tag.

I wasn't criticizing any of the ratings or their criteria or the recipients of them (though I do have complaints there too), just that apart from the Professional tag, given to defense industry professionals, I don't know what criteria - post count, quality, or otherwise, is needed to be afforded a certain tag.
TTA badge is given when your conduct and post quality are above average.

MIT Study Says Mars One Colonists Would Starve (Among Other Things)

NASA doesn't put much faith in them either:

NASA chief: You can't fund a private Mars mission.

It has no plan, no funding, no mission, no industry partnerships, and no chance:

Mars One Is Broke, Disorganized, and Sketchy as Hell

Isn't elite membership a function of post count and not quality? I'm not too sure about the rating system here apart from the "Professional" tag.
Are you a scientist?

All Indian's would put me forward as proof that "conduct and post quality are above average" are not requsite qualification for getting TTA status.
You know what?
You're a sane person but on certain occasions you're unpredictable and capricious.
IMO, you behave anti-Indian because you're concerned about your image on the forum.
Am I right or am I right? :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom