What's new

Whatever

All Indian's would put me forward as proof that "conduct and post quality are above average" are not requsite qualification for getting TTA status.

Sir, yeh baat dil per naa lein, it is true for many others too, both with and without titles. :D

All Indian's would put me forward as proof that "conduct and post quality are above average" are not requsite qualification for getting TTA status.
Many of your posts have great value but your ability to control your temper is defenitely below average. :p:

Sir, yeh baat dil per naa lein, it is true for many others too, both with and without titles. :D

Relax. Said in jest. This is just "loosetalk" don't mean nought.

Many of your posts have great value but your ability to control your temper is defenitely below average. :p:

This is what you call "mixed review".

Yes, I know, that is why I used this: :D

And I thought this :D meant I am about to bite you like ...

xinsrc_1820806170959359150149.jpg

This is what you call "mixed review".

Dude seriously, I enjoy reading your posts especially on Indus Valley, I just wish you wouldn't get into your tizzies that's all. You have a lot to contribute, Pakistan should be proud of people like you, you're the salt, really. Just don't come near me when you lose it that's all. No offense. ;)

Ciao

Dude seriously, I enjoy reading your posts especially on Indus Valley, I just wish you wouldn't get into your tizzies that's all. You have a lot to contribute, Pakistan should be proud of people like you, you're the salt, really. Just don't come near me when you lose it that's all. No offense. ;)

Ciao

Nothing disarms more effectively then a positive comment. No offence taken and have nice evening wherever you are.

I prefer the Giant Morays in my nightmares. :D

Okay, okay talk is free. I will serve you Giant Morays, Tiger Shark, Black Mamba snakes in ample numbers to entertain you tonight.

Happy nightmares ....

Okay, okay talk is free. I will serve you Giant Morays, Tiger Shark, Black Mamba snakes in ample numbers to entertain you tonight.

Happy nightmares ....

Thanks, but today is Thursday night. Good plans already, and sweet dreams, no nightmares. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom