What's new

Whatever

We've spoke before, yes. I left the forum for a month to "cool-off" during a period of egregious stupidity here. As I usually do, I changed my account credentials, but when I decided to return I couldn't remember what I changed them too, so I locked myself out of my normal account:partay:.

You know me better as:

Technogaianist

Fortunately, and for some strange reason since I changed its credentials too, I had my original account available for use after resetting the password. Strange since I thought I changed its email account to a bogus one and altered the password, this would render me unable to reset the password and regain account usage.

I'm no longer a PDF "Professional" but, meh, so what.

Meh,,who cares about title, obviously as you know we don't. It's just that some web guys think its some sort of a military rank.
I didn't know it was you, sorry for being a little rude on that post, lately I've been sick of going into fights with keyboard admirals :)

How are the things out there as a little cute family now in Norway?

btw I almost forgot, congratulations for having a baby!

Edit: @Transhumanist also what happened to sven, he too frequently changes his accounts right?

Last edited:
I already decoded it, and added a question in return.
smart! :tup:
Unfortunately i am not so smart and I missed it. :P
And yes, I am 'into IT', so you could say... :-)
Not surprised really, I've seen you tracking down trolls in the past and exposing them. Lol

@Jungibaaz so this is the issue...
My signature appears hyperlinked on my mobile screen, heres a screen shot.

image.png

@Jungibaaz so this is the issue...
My signature appears hyperlinked on my mobile screen, heres a screen shot.

View attachment 264821

That's odd, well, it isn't hyperlinked on my screen or any other user's screen. In fact, I don't think the forum hyperlinks automatically, nor allows any links in signatures. Yet for that if it the text was on the forum, the forum editor allows 'unlink' option to remove hyperlinks.

Perhaps if you copy pasted the binary numbers form a translator source and it inserted a link. Have you tried seeing where it is linked to? If not, maybe copy the binary numbers from your signature and paste only the numbers.

Really, I don't think this is an issue, I'm not seeing any hyperlink and no neutral user/viewer either is able to view that.

That's odd, well, it isn't hyperlinked on my screen or any other user's screen. In fact, I don't think the forum hyperlinks automatically, nor allows any links in signatures. Yet for that if it the text was on the forum, the forum editor allows 'unlink' option to remove hyperlinks.

Perhaps if you copy pasted the binary numbers form a translator source and it inserted a link. Have you tried seeing where it is linked to? If not, maybe copy the binary numbers from your signature and paste only the numbers.

Really, I don't think this is an issue, I'm not seeing any hyperlink and no neutral user/viewer either is able to view that.
Thanks to you, I've solved the mystery.
Blame it on my iPhone for misleading me. Out of curiosity I pressed the hyperlinked numbers in my signature and this is what it displayed...
(This is not the first my phone has pulled a prank on me :cry:)

image.png

Thanks to you, I've solved the mystery.
Blame it on my iPhone for misleading me. Out of curiosity I pressed the hyperlinked numbers in my signature and this is what it displayed...
(This is not the first my phone pulled a prank on me :cry:)

View attachment 264827

I guessed it may have been this, just now before you posted, something with your phone that might specifically flag some text or numbers. All's well then. :D

The days Pakistani girls were still natural beauties and not over hennaed pancaked apparitions.

I miss her. :tup:
make up is a global thing now not just pakistani. but nazia hassan whenever i played her and even her bro ..but mostly her , she never ceased to amaze me. its not just good looks ..there was something abt her that was beyyond words . i was looking at her very old images and in terms of her apparel, hair style everything,it looked like she is from today, never seen this thing with any past actor. one thing is for sure she wasnt amongst the oridnary.

both nazia n zohaib

nazia-hassan6.jpg

Last edited:
@Transhumanist , i will create a thread in a week's time about "mars one"... a week because levina will have been freed of her exams... i will tag you, please contribute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom