What's new

Whatever

giphy1.gif

woh subah kabhi toh aayegi. :D

Poorab ka darwaza khula, thandi thandi chali hawaa, jago jago subah hui.

I don't remember exactly if it was poorab or sooraj. A song that I remember from my childhood. :)

Today, we were having this very very weird discussion, post lunch in office. We had time to kill. Things started with Darwinism. In the end, we all concluded, if evolution is an ongoing process, then humans will stop giving birth like mammals in future and lay eggs instead, because that is a more modular approach and lets females work, without going for maternity leaves....hehe

i too believe that human birth process in near-future will become in vitro than remain the messy, inconvenient and sometimes risky thing it is now, though the klnd of evolution you were discussing would take a few tens of thousands of years at least if at all possible.

there will be biological standalone wombs similar to ( Axlotl Tanks - Dune Wiki - Frank Herbert, David Lynch, Sandworms - Wikia )... not only certain necessary traits ( found through continually developing research ) like resistance to diseases can be introduced naturally through this but also can be bred clones at full size.

imagine clean re-population of earth after some catastrophe or introduction of more humans into some newly settled planetary colony.

@WAJsal @Akheilos , your opinion??

edit : doesn't the film "matrix" show something like this??

Last edited:
i too believe that human birth process in near-future will become in vitro than remain the messy, inconvenient and sometimes risky thing it is now, though the klnd of evolution you were discussing would take a few tens of thousands of years at least if at all possible.

there will be biological standalone wombs similar to ( Axlotl Tanks - Dune Wiki - Frank Herbert, David Lynch, Sandworms - Wikia )... not only certain necessary traits ( found through continually developing research ) like resistance to diseases can be introduced naturally through this but also can be bred clones at full size.

imagine clean re-population of earth after some catastrophe or introduction of more humans into some newly settled planetary colony.

@WAJsal @Akheilos , your opinion??

edit : doesn't the film "matrix" show something like this??
To me the most interesting project going is the Russian immortality project

2045 Initiative

Last time he bombard thi forum with filthy abuses.I think @Imran Khan knows him very well.
@jamahir @django remember @SherayPunjab from the earlier days of my thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom