What's new

Whatever

they will be in the sperms and eggs too...

Actually if you compare it to success rates it is not soo many....So when you say so many- what are you comparing it to?

That happens pre zygote stage...But the min the sperm and egg are mixed or a zygote is formed you cant choose the best of the genes no more...
Woops shouldve written gametes ;
The sperms and eggs will be analyzed in the lab and the offsprings will always be better than the parent their will also be the choice of modifying its traits like should it have curly hair or straight hair the possibilities are endless

Actually if you compare it to success rates it is not soo many....So when you say so many- what are you comparing it to?

To zero deaths in machine

their will also be the choice of modifying its traits like should it have curly hair or straight hair the possibilities are endless

you do know most traits requires many genes and sometimes playing with 1 can have an effect on another trait?

in my original post, this is why used the words "necessary traits" to point to control/immunity about diseases... cosmetic changes i prefer we leave to nature to mix and match.

look at the bangladeshi model, shabnaz sadia "emi" and her curly hair... doesn't that hair give her that extra something??

emi-5.jpg

what if someone ( her biological parents ) were to have decided for her beforehand that curly hair just wouldn't do?? :)

in my original post, this is why used the words "necessary traits" to point to control/immunity about diseases... cosmetic changes i prefer we leave to nature to mix and match.

look at the bangladeshi model, shabnaz sadia "emi" and her curly hair... doesn't that hair give her that extra something??

emi-5.jpg

what if someone ( her biological parents ) were to have decided for her beforehand that curly hair just wouldn't do?? :)
I make fun of my cousin,s curly jhari haha

Yup. But some nationalities do the pancake thing more than others. Pakistani sahebas and Iranian women. Same with the dyeing the hair fetish. Not happening in my eyes at least.

And this trend of artificial impossibly thin plucked/painted/whatever eyebrows really gets to me.

A girl looks pretty with natural eyebrows. Even slightly bushy. I would draw the line at unibrows though.

Pakistani women in general are beautifully groomed. Have the natural advantage of nice skin and bone structure. And yes, built nicely too. With of course nice stylish clothes (hate the humongous sunglasses though - very 1960s).

But this makeup thing is very off putting.
Is it just me, but don't most women look a lot better without a lot of makeup and especially without those long pointy painted nails. IMO there is nothing less attractive than an overdressed gal with full face makeup who has to get up 10 times to check during her hair and make up in the bathroom. A person whose whole life doesn't revolve around her appearance is way more appealing.

@WAJsal
Sorry for posting it there I wanted to post it in your profile but it seems u buffed up your acc settings.

Anyways how r u?

@WAJsal
Sorry for posting it there I wanted to post it in your profile but it seems u buffed up your acc settings.

Anyways how r u?
I am doing fine, thank you. app kidhar ghayeb they?
@WAJsal I could be wrong about this but isn't this Ifrit guy was thanking u for helping him in discussing things in a constructive manner and not trolling ? please dear if u have time go through this thread and see his progress. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
I agree, there are some troll post, for example post 122. Or the divine comments he made :p:, sneaky. In his defense he has learned a lot and improved a lot, light trolling is something everyone does every now and then. There is a huge improvement from what he used to post, i think if you give him some time i am sure his post quality will gradually improve...
regards

I am doing fine, thank you. app kidhar ghayeb they?

Thak gaya tha itni hatred dekhke needed a week off. :-) u're in home or still in Karachi?

Nothing interesting happening in Indo Pak diplomatic front either. so boring. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom