What's new

Whatever

Thak gaya tha itni hatred dekhke needed a week off. :-) u're in home or still in Karachi?

Nothing interesting happening in Indo Pak diplomatic front either. so boring. :(
I am in Karachi... Life is boring for me too.
Something is always cooking, trust me...

today i discovered that Imgur is the best photo sharing website. Google+ and flickr suck big time.

@Ifrit, I finished articulating a response but the thread was deleted.

Here is what I wrote:

This is clearly an ugly reality our relatives in Indian occupied regions should actually look at. It is not that muslims and hindus cannot live together at all. It is that in certain conditions where the rules religion system and logic of a dominant group is imposed on the minority-well right there we cannot live together.

A simple thing would be the cow slaughter ban. Why should a hindu law be imposed on muslims? Another thing is justice is different for a Hindu than for a Muslim. We, who stayed on in Lucknow were the biggest victims. My nana I always feel was seriously put down. He beleived in Pakistan-no worked with the muslim league to form Pakistan but those of us who migrated (given we migrated late ourselves) could not even invite them to live in Karachi, territory of the land which he fought for.

It is my dream now however to follow my grand fathers legacy and separate Lucknow from Indian rule. Muslims of each side are one-whether in Indian occupied regions or in Pakistan controlled ones. The politics of divide and rule which India uses will not work anymore. Lucknowis and Hyderabadis other than Kashmiris are rising up to take their rights.

I will try to get the most beautiful women in my big family, wish me luck guys.....:devil:

Of course she is wearing hijab and clever as well.........:smitten:

If I failed on this one, I have to face CONSEQUENCE 8-) since I will met her almost every year inshaALLAH.

49887369-2992-45c9-9eb9-7a4f526c6fb7.jpg

push up bras does wonders-

While I agree that's what the male eye settles on first (and they are impressive, and natural), I'm talking more overall. I've always been a fan of her's. Her hair, her height, her slender frame, and those long long legs.

She's very close to a 10 for me.

While I agree that's what the male eye settles on first (and they are impressive, and natural), I'm talking more overall. I've always been a fan of her's. Her hair, her height, her slender frame, and those long long legs.

She's very close to a 10 for me.
yup i agree the other two actresses i find to be perfectly built are shilpa shetty and sushmita sen-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom