What's new

Whatever

Yeah why not? For an overpopulated country of ours, meat will soon become a luxury. Primary producers will be the natural alternative.
You do know that red meat contains many other nutrients that are not present in a vegetable diet.

Yaar aap jesa samajhdar banda bhi clergy ki sunta hai? Geo aur geenai do meri jaan!

Yeah why not? For an overpopulated country of ours, meat will soon become a luxury. Primary producers will be the natural alternative.
Till that day eat all the prawn biryanis,roasted sparrows and beef kalejis as you can (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

I forgot chicken sajjis,mutton karhai and dum pukht ♨

Mah E Meer
@WebMaster (っ´▽`)っ ♥

Naahhh lolzzzz nahi dekhi vi. Khuda k leeay dekhi hui hai.
Shaan in his prime camera bakwaas hay par movie mazay ke hay youtube par daikhna zaroor

Its an india vs pakistan type of movie

Shaan in his prime camera bakwaas hay par movie mazay ke hay youtube par daikhna zaroor

Its an india vs pakistan type of movie
Acha iwill se aur yeh ajkal chinese text emoticons u use ..lolzzz...kahan sya shoq lag gaya. And u were giving webmaster hug smiley in above post lolzzzzzz. Lolzzzzzzzz
@SarthakGanguly
"Quote me next time you pseudo tag me"
Why showing such jitteriness, and going personal.Where you not there calling Hindu cowards and claiming they are rising meanwhile justifying that act of killing for Gau Raksha.
Bahi can i ask...are u pathan?

Acha iwill se aur yeh ajkal chinese text emoticons u use ..lolzzz...kahan sya shoq lag gaya. And u were giving webmaster hug smiley in above post lolzzzzzz. Lolzzzzzzzz

Bahi can i ask...are u pathan?
Naye wali keyboard app 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Back
Top Bottom