What's new

Whatever

T
12115773_945731678834578_6344134351838791972_n.jpg

This old woman was hungry fro 3 days she use to goes to hotel for few food but was denied .
a man took her to hotel and feed her .:tup::tup:
This is very noble

Whatever - used to emphasize a lack of restriction in referring to any thing or amount, no matter what.

# Whatever u like. :enjoy:

Has anyone noticed @kahonapyarhai posting any thread recently? That bot has gone missing.

@jamahir

I was in process of typing my response when that thread got deleted.

To be honest, you are afraid of something that is non existent, your fears make it look gigantic but in reality there is nothing that should concern a normal person. It is simply a matter of personal choice not something that is forced and sadly most choose this because of tharkiz in the society, the fear of harassment. I don't know how a psychopath killing an innocent child can make you conclude this as an evil and link that sad incident with choice of dressing for many people. You are willing to accept the bikini but you start jumping up and down if someone chooses to remain modest in any way that person feels suitable. Sorry my friend you have some unrealistic fears where you keep blaming and generalizing others. I have and had many female colleagues and the way they dress has never been my concern, some prefer sleeve less shirts, some prefer jeans, some prefer veil, but it has never been my business to think about their dressing or lecture them or taunt them for it. I being the male adjusted myself, my way of interaction with them, my way of dealing with them. People are concerned there is increase in number of females wearing head scarfs, veils but they fail to realise how their society treats a lonely walking girl,women in buses, or in general, how people with beards, shaved heads, funny shaves prey and satisfy their eyes. But no for them only problem is why these creatures are being modest. Let me share a very recent experience of mine, one of my colleagues one day all of a sudden changed and appeared in black gown head to toe in office, when I saw her I could not resist saying "Yeh khudkush bumbar kahan say a gya" she laughed and replied I am getting ready for Moharam and these days I have to walk some distance alone when coming from and going to home and this way I feel safe. And I respect her choice, after Moharam if she chooses not to wear that gown or abaya, it would again be her choice, I have no right to feel threatened or concerned about it.

And let me remind you again I follow your favorite deoband school of thought.

Back
Top Bottom