What's new

Whatever

jaan bacha ke bhagey thy muslims India se.. or hindu extreme west India se .. kionki Jinna ne Direct action day declare kar diya tha. Riots ho gaye thy . ab jaan bachegi toh banda kuch karega na. sala bando ko maar diya.. and you call it Qurbani? Shahadat? Murder hai Murder bc

Indians ko kya pata qurbani kya hoti hai, you better go and R*** a girl. The only thing indians are good at..

P.S: don't forget to put it on debonair.. ;)

We don't know this word. I have heard that this word is common in "Rape capital of world"

Indians ko kya pata qurbani kya hoti hai, you better go and R*** a girl. The only thing indians are good at..

We don't know this word. I have heard that this word is common in "Rape capital of world"
Unleashed ur family elders had fought in 48 kashmir war with gb scouts to free your state?

@halupridol @S.U.R.B.
Speciallyans.... :P

Chicken vocabulary
1. Who is the father of chicken?
Chicken ka bab.
2. Who is the mother of chicken?
Chicken Kima.
3. How do you tell a chicken to call you on your mobile?
Kalmi kabab.
4. What happens when a chicken takes bath?
Chicken showerma.
5. Chicken in trouble?
Chicken soup.
6. Chicken getting injection?
Chicken teeka.
7. Chicken doing flattery?
Butter chicken.
8. Chicken @ retirement?
Chicken 65.
9. Chicken on a winter night?
Chilly chicken.

Could not stop laughing at the sarcasm :lol:

hehe,,,I'm having chicken momos n crisp fried smoked pork rt. now.
so how u doing.
@S.U.R.B.
kya haal hae janab? my granny gave me a obstruction scare:suicide2:,,aaj tension kam hui

rape toh pakistan mein bhi hotey hai but report nahi hoti ..

wese baat Direct action day ki ho rahi hai... zabardasti ka Pakistan jo bana :P

Every viewpoint can be made without outright insults. I hope Umair takes this as an opportunity to learn rather than as an attack on his person. This was Razpaks ultimate flaw. He came back and insulted, then again he was banned, then he came back again and did the same thing. He was patriotic and it always feels bad to loose a patriot but a forum has to maintain international standards and PDF is among the best forums.
Totally agreed....
Yup bro. my grandpa and his younger brother were Ghaazi'z of 48 war
Salute mate, my family has sacrificed a lot too.
Omg bro so proud to hear that.
We have some posters from pak jk whose grandparents fought in 48 war but on kashmir front @engineer saad @fakhre mirpur @Umair Nawaz
So glad to meet you all. Thanks to those elders for their sacrifices.
Indeed.

12115773_945731678834578_6344134351838791972_n.jpg

This old woman was hungry fro 3 days she use to goes to hotel for few food but was denied .
a man took her to hotel and feed her .:tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom