What's new

Whatever

@Karan Gulati shb.
You are free to ask anything about Gilgit Baltistan, right now i am sitting in the heart of GB. (Gilgit city)
But let me clear you one thing.. we are fighting for our rights for last 60 years, but when it comes to India.. things change by default, even we forget our basic concerns.

you would have got your rights if you were in India for what you are fighting for in Pak. Secondly, talking about freedom

well to be honest, there is no difference in getting molested by a Hindu or a Muslim. Molestation here or there is molestation only :) and those who understand this, find a new residence in some third country.

The footage is real in sense of a few hundred idiots from the JKLF. The last time they did this in Kotli they had their teeth knocked down their throats from the locals and ran to the police for help. It seems like the police have had enough of them as well now. :p:
They're known as the "back seat warriors" i.e. folks who have never made any contribution to the liberation of AJK. As a matter of fact, neither did their families.

No AJK person wants to be part of India, I can't believe this rubbish is even being discussed.

I remember JFLK using the name of my beloved uncle, in their propaganda leaflets. My other uncle gave their head office one call and told them "we" as in militia will be down there very fast if you don't remove his name from your literature. They associated him with independence from both Pakistan and India, which is rubbish as he died for a united Pakistan.

I am not ignoring them, i just want to request bristish mirpuri bakers to start their services in Pakistan and AJK.
I will not trust local bakers any more. :(
rahat aur savour par operation Kay baad to Bhai ab har jaga khanay say dar lagta hay kia kha raha hoan :-(
I feel like Bear Grylz

That's correct, criticism is welcome. Insults are useless for this platform.
Is calling the head of a state butcher or terrorist criticism ?

i know what the rules are ahsan bhai ....i am raising it here bc no action is taken when seniors to do it....
You should do something about it or everytime i have to tag.u

The footage is real in sense of a few hundred idiots from the JKLF. The last time they did this in Kotli they had their teeth knocked down their throats from the locals and ran to the police for help. It seems like the police have had enough of them as well now. :p:
They're known as the "back seat warriors" i.e. folks who have never made any contribution to the liberation of AJK. As a matter of fact, neither did their families.

No AJK person wants to be part of India, I can't believe this rubbish is even being discussed.

I remember JFLK using the name of my beloved uncle, in their propaganda leaflets. My other uncle gave their head office one call and told them "we" as in militia will be down there very fast if you don't remove his name from your literature. They associated him with independence from both Pakistan and India, which is rubbish as he died for a united Pakistan.
So your uncle was someone important? Who was he. Hassan Jarral?

Is calling the head of a state butcher or terrorist criticism ?

i know what the rules are ahsan bhai ....i am raising it here bc no action is taken when seniors to do it....
You should do something about it or everytime i have to tag.u
Any man who takes part in politics deserves and should be open to criticism.

Not many people will like it but you can criticize him.
I will be banned for flame baiting.....i want the rule to be same for all

Sure i support criticism....but this kind of abuses are not criticism but sheer hatred

I will be banned for flame baiting.....i want the rule to be same for all

Sure i support criticism....but this kind of abuses are not criticism but sheer hatred
Well there are reasons. I think you are frustrated with the abuses we throw at Modi. I think we are over obsessed with Modi-there were others too who butchered muslims who do not garner as much attention. But politicians are often condemned. I think there would be a similar reaction if Indian army chief is insulted as would be if Pakistani army chief is insulted.

Well there are reasons. I think you are frustrated with the abuses we throw at Modi. I think we are over obsessed with Modi-there were others too who butchered muslims who do not garner as much attention. But politicians are often condemned. I think there would be a similar reaction if Indian army chief is insulted as would be if Pakistani army chief is insulted.
And since it is against forum.rules i want @WebMaster to take some actions...
Ban 1 or 2 and all will fall in line....

You sure are allowed to criticize modi or.nawaz but hurling abuses is not the correct way
And i.am not even a modi supporter
I dislike it bc its against the head of India

@Falcon29

Little bro, can we talk? And no, i dont wanna talk you out of anything.TBH, i changed alot myself since we last talked. Almost became an atheist. Tell me, did you get yourself a girl? I think i suggested that some time ago. If not then do it. It'll help.

@Falcon29

Little bro, can we talk? And no, i dont wanna talk you out of anything.TBH, i changed alot myself since we last talked. Almost became an atheist. Tell me, did you get yourself a girl? I think i suggested that some time ago. If not then do it. It'll help.

Sup big bro, get myself a girl as in get married? I am now agnostic, not necessarily atheist. Marriage is a problem for me, because here in America you aren't going to get a decent girl without a degree. Their parents won't accept it, and I still have a long way to get my degree. I also honestly don't see myself being able to do that that arranged marriage thing, if something doesn't work out and we split I wouldn't want to remarry someone else. Being in college it's just much easier to go to gf route. That way you have no responsibilities and can split and move on anytime. As far as why I no longer believe, part of it I explained in syria war thread. The other part is simply not compatible with life here and I can't see how something like that is true anymore, my instinct keeps telling me not to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom