What's new

Whatever

You have compared them with metro butt its very insulting to them get ready for kot kachehry

It's called Azad Kashmir remember the name Azadkashmir

Yar I am a gentleman (cannot even call myself Sharif now), yeh kot kachehry kay chakar mayray bus ki bat nahi, koi internet adalat ka intezam kar do bughta lo ga.

Azad Kashmir, Azad Kashmir its Azad Kashmir, name is Azad Kashmir.

@WAJsal the Indians are champions at making false videos. I think the video they claim was from azad kashmir should be checked.

Though I do know they use fake videos more often to frame innocent Pakistanis as terrorists. I do not know about such attempts in Kashmir but RAW has a heavy presence in Karachi.
Failed attempt, absolutely failed. How could anyone fall for that?
Yeah, that's why people in that video are demanding freedom and demand for merging with India?

watch again in this link
Pakistan muzzles pro-India voices in Pak-Occupied Kashmir with brutal force, human rights violations - IBNLive
Let's clear one thing, they were any recent protests, as media would report them. If you think Army suppresses media, i personally phoned my cousins to double check. And they are very social in Gilgit, in fact everyone is, most people know each other and what is going on, nothing, lies. No protest, yesterday or for weeks. As far as the audio is concerned-easily doctored. the video itself is years old.

Let's clear one thing, they were any recent protests, as media would report them. If you think Army suppresses media, i personally phoned my cousins to double check. And they are very social in Gilgit, in fact everyone is, most people know each other and what is going on, nothing, lies. No protest, yesterday or for weeks. As far as the audio is concerned-easily doctored. the video itself is years old.
They were protests but not against load shedding as claimed by Mirpuri

They were loadshedding protest videos from 2012 and 2014

Did you watch the links I provided you they are the same protests but without Indian bullshit and I am from Azad Kashmir and I know more about it than Indian media

Yar the link he provided does not work, where can I watch this so much debated video?

They were protests but not against load shedding as claimed by Mirpuri
Protest, limited to one city. False audio. Your media claims it was in 3 different cities. I am actually quite happy with this development as Indians will be more open to referendum ideas and not run away from it.

Protest, limited to one city. False audio. Your media claims it was in 3 different cities. I am actually quite happy with this development as Indians will be more open to referendum ideas and not run away from it.

Most Indians don't even know we even promised Kashmiris an referendum.

So No.

Most Indians don't even know we even promised Kashmiris an referendum.

So No.
But the video will create a perception, and Indians who are generally against the idea will be more open to it. I like this development.

@Whazzup , please share links of Daily motion, or proxy it and then share it. Proxy doesn't work on PDF, have to find link source, takes a lot of time.
regards

Why are you lying? The video is as real as it can get, the lipsing is in sync with Audio. It's not doctored at all.
watch here

Why are you lying? The video is as real as it can get, the lipsing is in sync with Audio. It's not doctored at all.
watch here
Yes, yes it is true. 100% real, this shit is as real as it gets:devil:. So has it changed your mind? to actually hold a referendum in Kashmir? :undecided:

Yes, yes it is true. 100% real, this shit is as real as it gets:devil:. So has it changed your mind? to actually hold a referendum in Kashmir? :undecided:

Yar mujay bhi dikha do yeh video, kahan hay yeh video, kaisi hay yeh video, kya hay yeh video :mad:

Back
Top Bottom