What's new

Whatever

@WAJsal the Indians are champions at making false videos. I think the video they claim was from azad kashmir should be checked.

Though I do know they use fake videos more often to frame innocent Pakistanis as terrorists. I do not know about such attempts in Kashmir but RAW has a heavy presence in Karachi.
They are loadshedding protest videos

Mirpuries i want these bakeries and high quality items in my home town. :smokin:
Pehlay adhi awaam inglastaan bhejo :p:

@WAJsal the Indians are champions at making false videos. I think the video they claim was from azad kashmir should be checked.

Though I do know they use fake videos more often to frame innocent Pakistanis as terrorists. I do not know about such attempts in Kashmir but RAW has a heavy presence in Karachi.
Thoe videos were from ajk, and as fakhre had shared they were two videos mixed together to create false propaganda.

I will also add , in baaton ka ajk kay logon pay ,imean these videos, will have no effect on ajk's ppl, because? because ajk shares a very long border with iok and ppl know what bsf does to its residents. Bsf shelling is a very known thing in kashmir .....and i dont think so ineed to go further in details. So with all the other reasons to hate india ,bsf's kind attitude is another one for locals to hate this enemy state.

Angraiz ki ghulami na manzoor.
:stop:
@fakhre mirpur that was which bakery? Nafees?

Yea eng saad, many of high end stores in mirpur are owned by british mirpuris,. You cant simply ignore their role.

By the way Indians need to realise that PM of Pakistan NS is Kashmiri origin Punjabi. I mean do they still believe their propaganda carries any value?

By the way Indians need to realise that PM of Pakistan NS is Kashmiri origin Punjabi. I mean do they still believe their propaganda carries any value?
His grandfather was from Shopian right?

BTW I am not pmln supporter :p:

Thoe videos were from ajk, and as fakhre had shared they were two videos mixed together to create false propaganda.

I will also add , in baaton ka ajk kay logon pay ,imean these videos, will have no effect on ajk's ppl, because? because ajk shares a very long border with iok and ppl know what bsf does to its residents. Bsf shelling is a very known thing in kashmir .....and i dont think so ineed to go further in details. So with all the other reasons to hate india ,bsf's kind attitude is another one for locals to hate this enemy state.

@fakhre mirpur that was which bakery? Nafees?

Yea eng saad, many of high end stores in mirpur are owned by british mirpuris,. You cant simply ignore their role.
Dont know I can't tell from this video

His grandfather was from Shopian right?

BTW I am not pmln supporter :p:

I don't know much just that he is Kashmiri origin Punjabi. I just referred to his origin to clear that if Pakistan was suppressing Kashmiris how come one of them is PM and his brother is CM of biggest province of Pakistan, the province they often try to associate with Pakistan Army. Can the same happen in India?

yar supporter to may bhi nahi ho par zarorat parny pay gadhy ko sardar manna janta ho :D

I don't know much just that he is Kashmiri origin Punjabi. I just referred to his origin to clear that if Pakistan was suppressing Kashmiris how come one of them is PM and his brother is CM of biggest province of Pakistan, the province they often try to associate with Pakistan Army. Can the same happen in India?

yar supporter to may bhi nahi ho par zarorat parny pay gadhy ko sardar manna janta ho :D
MKM mutahida khoti movement filed defamation lawsuits in Islamabad highcourt against @Color_Less_Sky

That video is from P0K. No doubt about it

Which video buddy? and what makes you think a single video is genuine representation of local people's sentiments there? In 67 years what if they protested once or twice or thrice or hundred times? Protests happen in almost every big city in Pakistan and LEAs sometimes shoot straight at the protestors, does that mean those cities want separation from Pakistan? And in case of AJK its already a separate free region with its own government.

Which video buddy? and what makes you think a single video is genuine representation of local people's sentiments there? In 67 years what if they protested once or twice or thrice or hundred times? Protests happen in almost every big city in Pakistan and LEAs sometimes shoot straight at the protestors, does that mean those cities want separation from Pakistan? And in case of AJK its already a separate free region with its own government.
Kindly use the same rationality in future when you see similar protest in Kashmir.

MKM mutahida khoti movement filed defamation lawsuits in Islamabad highcourt against @Color_Less_Sky

Who is the lawyer they hired let me guess hmmm hmmm hmmm Haseena Jahangir? And what legal ground they have to sue me? I declared a gora chita VIP khota yar.

Kindly use the same rationality in future when you see similar protest in Kashmir.

Kitna pyara bacha hay yar tu iman say. Kichu kichu.

They were load shedding protests

Who is the lawyer they hired let me guess hmmm hmmm hmmm Haseena Jahangir? And what legal ground they have to sue me? I declared a gora chita VIP khota yar.

Kitna pyara bacha hay yar tu iman say. Kichu kichu.
You have compared them with metro butt its very insulting to them get ready for kot kachehry

It's called Azad Kashmir remember the name Azadkashmir

Back
Top Bottom