What's new

Whatever

When business and religiosity collide

Jakarta, Indonesia

menara165-view-33.jpg

menara165-view-36.jpg

11371045_909933895745906_1893667706_n.jpg

Nah the footage was from multiple cities mirpur and kotli
I stated no Gilgit. How is the electricity situation there, in Gilgit it is quite good, even in very remote areas now, some areas suffer due to bad weather, all in all quite good.

Plus it is one city not multiple, it is not Gilgit, Gilgit is no where to be seen-lies.

You remember when I told you GOI will try to counter weight the pressure coming from Pakistan on Kashmir issue by bringing P-OK or Azad Kashmir for u. :lol:

We're running for UNSC and can't do it with a conflict , we'll try to look very strong on this issue .

More crappy propaganda coming your way no matter how cheap it is. :enjoy:

In 2012 there were violent protests against loadshedding in mirpur the protesters were baton charged they used to that footage

You remember when I told you GOI will try to counter weight the pressure coming from Pakistan on Kashmir issue by bringing P-OK or Azad Kashmir for u. :lol:

We're running for UNSC and can't do it with a conflict , we'll try to look very strong on this issue .

It is creating a false perception in general public of India. Indian state should also move on with proceedings, simply makes no sense to me. Nothing does.

More loadshedding protest videos?

Do you have proof of what you are claiming?
I can prove there were no protests yesterday or for a week in Gilgit. no protests. I have family there, contacted them, Jutial, airport, no, no protests anywhere. The city was running, like usual. Trust me i have a huge family. Plus, if there were protests media would report them, as they are usually best at this, absolute propaganda. We have major media channels offices in Mirpur and Gilgit, they would have reported them. Failed attempt.

I stated no Gilgit. How is the electricity situation there, in Gilgit it is quite good, even in very remote areas now, some areas suffer due to bad weather, all in all quite good.
Very bad plus mirpur has a warm climate garmion mein lag pata jata hay

Back
Top Bottom