What's new

Whatever

I don't have personal grudge against you, Infact I respect you for being some of the very few unbiased and mature posters here.
I just don't endorse you having right over someone getting banned or not, that's up to the mods to decide.
You know that mods will favor you because you are a TT but you should not take unfair advantage of that.

If he does PM it is none of your business, why tell him what to do and what not to do? I think its you who needs to move on buddy.
Aray bhai, choro yar multiple id hogey.
if debating on forum on topic leads to ban then .. it is very embarrassing.
There are some forum rules you have to follow. Debating is another thing, spreading misinformation and propaganda and bad mouthing PA is another.
I don't have personal grudge against you, Infact I respect you for being some of the very few unbiased and mature posters here.
I just don't endorse you having right over someone getting banned or not, that's up to the mods to decide.
Why do you report a post for? why is there a report button for? are there any reasons for such things? no one should report then.
Dude, do you ever just chill?

I mean har baat dil par le ta hain. On top of that, you acting like Punjab police man. :lol:

I thought Gilgitis are chill people. Take the internet with a grain of salt and smile bro.
Yes, very chill and calm people. Anyone abuses my countrymen or my country i won't stay calm(not pointing at you, general example). Don't think anyone will.

You know that mods will favor you because you are a TT but you should not take unfair advantage of that.
How did you come to conclusion that i PM mods? Which i can assure you i don't.

There are some forum rules you have to follow. Debating is another thing, spreading misinformation and propaganda and bad mouthing PA is another.

Why do you report a post for? why is there a report button for? are there any reasons for such things? no one should report then.

Yes, very chill and calm people. Anyone abuses my countrymen or my country i won't stay calm(not pointing at you, general example). Don't think anyone will.

How did you come to conclusion that i PM mods? Which i can assure you i don't.

Chor yaar. Schooling kaisa chal ra hain? College ya Uni?

Buddy what is the use of debating when you don't talk about such issues? You try to prove that whatever it is, is a propaganda. That's what we are debating for.

It is a defence forums, and without such debate , a defence forums becomes a barbie doll forum.

Buddy what is the use of debating when you don't talk about such issues? You try to prove that whatever it is, is a propaganda. That's what we are debating for.

It is a defence forums, and without such debate , a defence forums becomes a barbie doll forum.
Barbie doll forum it is. Stop spreading propaganda next time.

it is not you who will decide what is propaganda and what is not. With debate if you can refute the argument that is more welcomed. :)
PA killing it's own citizens. Something more hilarious NLI, local based regiment-killing it's own people. Next time i'll leave 20 negative ratings, stop spreading misinformation and bullshit.

PA killing it's own citizens. Something more hilarious NLI, local based regiment-killing it's own people. Next time i'll leave 20 negative ratings, stop spreading misinformation and bullshit.

oh, so ghairat wapis aa gaye ? :P

Back
Top Bottom