Whatever

@halupridol @S.U.R.B.
Specially for the non vegetarians.... :P

Chicken vocabulary
1. Who is the father of chicken?
Chicken ka bab.
2. Who is the mother of chicken?
Chicken Kima.
3. How do you tell a chicken to call you on your mobile?
Kalmi kabab.
4. What happens when a chicken takes bath?
Chicken showerma.
5. Chicken in trouble?
Chicken soup.
6. Chicken getting injection?
Chicken teeka.
7. Chicken doing flattery?
Butter chicken.
8. Chicken @ retirement?
Chicken 65.
9. Chicken on a winter night?
Chilly chicken.

Which came first, the egg or tiger?
Could not stop laughing at the sarcasm :lol:

@WAJsal you are a think tank, not a mod. Don't act mod here. you just give rating and move on, stop sending personal messages to mods requesting to ban X or Y Indians. grow up

Last edited:
@WAJsal you are a think tank, not a mod. Don't act mod here. you just give rating and move on, stop sending personal messages to mods requesting to band X or Y Indians. grow up
Personal massages? anyone can report, they have the right to. If someone is breaking forum rules, he should be banned. My duty is to rate, report and only then move on....

Personal massages? anyone can report, they have the right to. If someone is breaking forum rules, he should be banned. My duty is to rate, report and only then move on....
Your next step would be to immediately PM some mods and ask them to ban me :lol: typical
Just give ratings and move on is all I want to tell you.

Your next step would be to immediately PM some mods and ask them to ban me :lol: typical
Just give ratings and move on is all I want to tell you.

If he does PM it is none of your business, why tell him what to do and what not to do? I think its you who needs to move on buddy.

Specially for the non vegetarians.... :P

Chicken vocabulary
1. Who is the father of chicken?
Chicken ka bab.
2. Who is the mother of chicken?
Chicken Kima.
3. How do you tell a chicken to call you on your mobile?
Kalmi kabab.
4. What happens when a chicken takes bath?
Chicken showerma.
5. Chicken in trouble?
Chicken soup.
6. Chicken getting injection?
Chicken teeka.
7. Chicken doing flattery?
Butter chicken.
8. Chicken @ retirement?
Chicken 65.
9. Chicken on a winter night?
Chilly chicken.

nice.

@WAJsal you still upset with me little brother?

you always on with that superior tone??

What was the name of your previous ID, seems like you have a personal grudge against me.
I don't have personal grudge against you, Infact I respect you for being some of the very few unbiased and mature posters here.
I just don't endorse you having right over someone getting banned or not, that's up to the mods to decide.

I try not giving a shit.

What was the name of your previous ID, seems like you have a personal grudge against me.

Dude, do you ever just chill?

I mean har baat dil par le ta hain. On top of that, you acting like Punjab police man. :lol:

I thought Gilgitis are chill people. Take the internet with a grain of salt and smile bro.

nice.

you always on with that superior tone??

Masla?

Back
Top Bottom