What's new

Whatever

I seriously don't like doing this....
I will delete the pic after you've read my post. You're clearly sorry for marking someone negative.
I am nobody to question your decisions, but i think your apologising to someone for marking his tawdry post doesn't reflect good on you. JMHO!
image-jpeg.261060
It is alright, if you search properly i have apologized to many Indian members, after rating them.
I think you missed this part, yes i contradicted myself, but accepted that i do, but at times only.
if i rate a sane member, even on the Indian side i say sorry and always request them to have their posts edited.

His case in particular, i told him to edit his post, his intentions were to edit it but deleted the post. So i can't view it and reverse it, thus the reason i apologized, i appreciated the fact that his intentions were on the right side. Things are not always what they seem, levina ji. :-)
Assumptions
:cheesy:on my part.
You sound offended.
No i don not, please do not worry. I like to clear confusion, if there was any. :toast_sign:

His case in particular, i told him to edit his post, his intentions were to edit it but deleted the post. So i can't view it and reverse it, thus the reason i apologized, i appreciated the fact that his intentions were on the right side. Things are not always what they seem, levina ji. :-)

Levina Ji or anyone on the forum would not research on how you mark someone negative? Or if you reverse it or not?
You'll be judged on post to post basis.
Well that's what happens in real life too, you are judged by what you do today and not what you did yesterday.
Gosh...enough for today.

I hope next we meet on a better thread with a better discussion. :-)
Ciao

Well that's what happens in real life too, you are judged by what you do today and not what you did yesterday.
Gosh...enough for today.
I did nothing crazy yesterday, you misunderstood the situation :-).
I hope next we meet on a better thread with a better discussion. :-)
Ciao
Ciao. I hope i could clear whatever confusion there was.

Hey @WAJsal ....i wanted to ask you something

Is it within the pdf rules that you can abuse the head of a state or the army chief
@WebMaster can u plz clear this??

Hey @WAJsal ....i wanted to ask you something

Is it within the pdf rules that you can abuse the head of a state or the army chief
@WebMaster can u plz clear this??
It is against the rules to abuse a nationality, as in India is a this and that state...and vice versa.
I am not sure if this applies for India, who knows. Abusing in general is not allowed. Webmaster can further clarify things. Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

I never apologize, i always have the members edit their posts and if they do so they reverse their ratings. I have changed the way members think due to this newly found technique, turned many trolls into sane members. Our job is to rate and report, not just rate. Other TT's only rate, best would be to rate and report, so they can do their time. Apologize, i don't remember doing it, if i rate a sane member, even on the Indian side i say sorry and always request them to have their posts edited.

I have no idea where you come up with these assumptions, yes i have seen these traps, but i don't think i'll ever fall into it. Plus they aren't looking for a mod, even if they are there is a huge list of other senior members, i might be way back on that line. For example, Fatman(another senior, very old member).
How old are you?

All the looneys leave wajsal alone. And wow taking screenshot of an apology post and judging someone based on a single post and then making claims one is judged on post to post basis, this is a very very new low.
And sheesssh so creepy is this screenshots-taking stuff. Yikes.
Whats hapening on this forum. Weird ppl.

Back
Top Bottom