What's new

Whatever

In P0K? Yes.
Are you uneducated? have you need read the agreed upon resolutions, by the two countries. why are we the only one's agreeing to this. in all of Kashmir, in IOK and Pakistan side too. Or are you still scared?

Are you uneducated? have you need read the agreed upon resolutions, by the two countries. why are we the only one's agreeing to this. in all of Kashmir, in IOK and Pakistan side too. Or are you still scared?
Shimla agreement rings any bell? :coffee:

You don't even know that youtube is blocked in Pakistan, but you are sure the video is authentic.
use proxy.
ProxySite.com - Free Web Proxy Site

First watch and then comment on its authenticity.

But the video will create a perception, and Indians who are generally against the idea will be more open to it. I like this development.

GOI's aim for Kashmir will be to have a very pro India govt there or our main BJP or Congress winning the elections with full majority. So that we can shed the special sate status of Kashmir and integrate them better.

For such issues our perception really don't mean jack. Even if we'll be more open to this referendum it will only happen when GOI is sure we'll win.

@Whazzup , please share links of Daily motion, or proxy it and then share it. Proxy doesn't work on PDF, have to find link source, takes a lot of time.
regards

GOI's aim for Kashmir will be to have a very pro India govt there or our main BJP or Congress winning the elections with full majority. So that we can shed the special sate status of Kashmir and integrate them better.

For such issues our perception really don't mean jack. Even if we'll be more open to this referendum it will only happen when GOI is sure we'll win.

Good video, will watch tomorrow.

It's called Azad Kashmir
main-qimg-681f042b01fc93e9eb1be60eb95689b3

Yea eng saad, many of high end stores in mirpur are owned by british mirpuris,. You cant simply ignore their role.
I am not ignoring them, i just want to request bristish mirpuri bakers to start their services in Pakistan and AJK.
I will not trust local bakers any more. :(

I can't, i would love to help but he used very poor and abusive language. A month ban is what he deserves-let's be a little fair. We shouldn't fall this low.
Every viewpoint can be made without outright insults. I hope Umair takes this as an opportunity to learn rather than as an attack on his person. This was Razpaks ultimate flaw. He came back and insulted, then again he was banned, then he came back again and did the same thing. He was patriotic and it always feels bad to loose a patriot but a forum has to maintain international standards and PDF is among the best forums.

@Karan Gulati shb.
You are free to ask anything about Gilgit Baltistan, right now i am sitting in the heart of GB. (Gilgit city)
But let me clear you one thing.. we are fighting for our rights for last 60 years, but when it comes to India.. things change by default, even we forget our basic concerns.

Back
Top Bottom