What's new

Whatever

@jamahir

Hello late Qazafi's lost ghost / spirit, how is you?

lost ghost. :lol:

i am well, thank you... yes, long time no speak.

I think I know why he hero worships Gadafi.

worship is not the word, i don't worship anyone.

though i do regret knowing more about the libyan jamahiriya only in 2010 and not before... ah, the missed opportunities in being the next carlos ( but non-violent ) supported by libya. :(

Do you remember what he once famously said about condoleeza rice?

you mean "leeza, leeza..."??

:no:. He has a crush on her too? @jamahir

crush i don't know because he was married but certainly liked her in a informal way i think.

But that was a bad death man.

I was Googling for his bodyguards and his death pictures kept showing up.

my mistake. :agree:

how are you??

I am good never have been better, thank you.

no, really... it would have been unbecoming of a man of such stature to be openly courting, that too connected to the amrikan government.

you people are confusing me, it was you who had the crush on leezi or Qazafi? And I highlighted the "he" being erroneously written for leezi, after all there may have been only two major differences between her and normal man.

I am good never have been better, thank you.

you people are confusing me, it was you who had the crush on leezi or Qazafi? And I highlighted the "he" being erroneously written for leezi, after all there may have been only two major differences between her and normal man.

Pls man. His (Gadafi's , not jamahir's) infatuation with her was the stuff of legend.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see. Well Qazafi is gone now, so cannot say anything about his taste.

This meeting between them in Tripoli in 2008 was apparently when the romance blossomed .....

54cbf3e30a5930502f5e4c89_image.jpg

He referred to her, some say even in official communiques, as "My African Princess"

This meeting between them in Tripoli in 2008 was apparently when the romance blossomed .....

54cbf3e30a5930502f5e4c89_image.jpg

He referred to her, some say even in official communiques, as "My African Princess"

He was man of multiple tastes and varieties. And he could afford princesses too, so .....................

Back
Top Bottom