What's new

Whatever

@doppelganger

dcdb436e-8ddc-11e3-_516956c.jpg

Amur / Siberian Leopard :smitten:

37 are left in the wild according to 4 months old survey, that too after increase in population!

Amur / Siberian Leopard :smitten:

37 are left in the wild according to 4 months old survey, that too after increase in population!

only 37?? :sad:

i just noticed, our amur leopard has a thick tail as a snow leopard... maybe they are the same branch.

only 37?? :sad:

i just noticed, our amur leopard has a thick tail as a snow leopard... maybe they are the same branch.

And its current number after positive trend in population, not including captive ones

It's one of most critically endangered animals.

No, it's subspecies of common leopard, little furry than other pardus due to its siberian habitat

okay.

what broad applications do you know for plamonics??

Signal transmission in waveguides, bio and chemo sensing with varying permittivity of the medium, designing metamaterials with unique optical properties.

Came in here to throw paan ki pichkari on whatever thread.

*spits paan ki pichkari on this thread and leaves

kya chahte ho yaar, ki tumhe free mein private tuition de de banda ? :partay:

send some evil fake fiat currency his way if you really want to learn :sarcastic:

i will pay him in this currency belonging to the "united states of africa"...

10Afro2000B.jpg

How can I open a thread ? I am new and don't know anything about this forum or how can I add friends ?

new members can create only intro threads... for other types of threads, only after they make 100 posts in sections other than "members club" ( in which this thread is ), can they create new threads.

after you have made your 100 posts, you can click on the "forums" link at the top of any page, select the appropriate forum for your thread's topic and once you enter that forum, you will see a "create new thread" button on the top right.

but you may start with a intro thread in "members club" if you haven't already made one.

and there is no "adding friends" facility... there is a follow-someone facility though i don't use it so i don't know how it works.

so what is it and what's it worth ? too busy to google atm

the "united states of africa" project before gaddafi's time and bringing it back...

snapshot1.png

and then in 2009, gaddafi proposed it in the same "african union" meeting where he had been given chairmanship.

the "gold dinar" was a separate proposal that was more ambitious which would have included russia, china and all muslim states.

Last edited:
the "united states of africa" project before gaddafi's time and bringing it back...

View attachment 244642

and then in 2009, gaddafi proposed it in the same "african union" meeting where he had been given chairmanship.

the "gold dinar" was a separate proposal that was more ambitious which would have included russia, china and all muslim states.
they did take him down for challenging them on the monetary battlefield, but spilt milk aside, wouldn't it be great to see the saudi royals (and their wahhabist imams) heading the same way :hang3:

they did take him down for challenging them on the monetary battlefield, but spilt milk aside, wouldn't it be great to see the saudi royals (and their wahhabist imams) heading the same way :hang3:

the sauds are under protection of white house and no. 10 downing street... i suppose it would take good old bashar to launch rockets at the saudi military bases, like saddam did, to put a scare into them.

i am willing to support even iran government if it results in unseating of the sauds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom