What's new

Whatever

He was man of multiple tastes and varieties. And he could afford princesses too, so .....................

Its the raw lust for a woman in power. A woman more powerful than you.

That can be a turn on like few others.

And I guess it was a Arab-black woman thing as well.

Its the raw lust for a woman in power. A woman more powerful than you.

they were powerful in their own ways... leeza had the backing of the american military power and he could intellectually show the white house its place ( like via the "gold dinar" currency project ).

He was man of multiple tastes and varieties. And he could afford princesses too, so .....................

never heard of a affair with some princess... and come on, yaar... he was a more simple man than some western leader or even putin who owns a high-priced watch.

they were powerful in their own ways... leeza had the backing of the american military power and he could intellectually show the white house its place ( like via the "gold dinar" currency project ).

You think they engineered the whole thing because things got too hot between the two and it would have been a major embarrassment to Uncle Sam?

Just a theory ....

You think they engineered the whole thing because things got too hot between the two and it would have been a major embarrassment to Uncle Sam?

Just a theory ....

condi was from the previous presidentship ( bush jr ).

Putin's da man!

s_p15_0RTXUL0R_thumb.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

never heard of a affair with some princess... and come on, yaar... he was a more simple man than some western leader or even putin who owns a high-priced watch.

I have nothing against Qazafi, especially not after how he was killed and why. After all he is dead let ALLAH be his judge.

1. make some loop device then,keeping a bit or byte in perpetual circulation.

2. make some kind of diamond storage.

put nano-photonics to use, man.

Even if i make look devices, the excitation in plasmon will die off immediately as the electromagnetic source is switched off, or if i'm thinking of a hybrid way to store the plasmon excitation on a magnetic nanoparticle which will change it's state.

Even if i make look devices, the excitation in plasmon will die off immediately as the electromagnetic source is switched off

hmm...

or if i'm thinking of a hybrid way to store the plasmon excitation on a magnetic nanoparticle which will change it's state.

so why not use magnetic nano-particles directly, without going into photonics?? what advantage would photonics bring to such a method??

so why not use magnetic nano-particles directly, without going into photonics?? what advantage would photonics bring to such a method??

Operating speed, plasmonics operates in THz frequency, opposed to GHz for conventional semiconductor based electronics.

Operating speed, plasmonics operates in THz frequency, opposed to GHz for conventional semiconductor based electronics.

i still don't understand.

you said you want plasmonics as agent to store data on magnetic nano-particles... if you can, you should make a small diagram on paper, click a photo of it and post it here.

-----------------

@doppelganger

dcdb436e-8ddc-11e3-_516956c.jpg

i still don't understand.

you said you want plasmonics as agent to store data on magnetic nano-particles... if you can, you should make a small diagram on paper, click a photo of it and post it here.

I have mentioned Plasmonics as an agent to transmit data, and use it's field to store data in some other nanomagnetic material.

I have mentioned Plasmonics as an agent to transmit data, and use it's field to store data in some other nanomagnetic material.

so have you found a method to store data as fast as it arrives from a fast plasmonics network??

so have you found a method to store data as fast as it arrives from a fast plasmonics network??

It cannot store as fast as it arrives as magnetic storage cannot operate in THz frequency, unless you're using Spintronics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom