What's new

Whatever

Interesting.....most interesting ! :undecided:
Sherlock what do you deduce
Yes, my friend, do so. I can take a picture of my desk for you one of the days. I warn you, there's always a cup of coffee.....lol...somewhere there.
my study table at home has over 10 books open on it every day and when I am done reading one there is always something else that comes up... sometimes wish i was an mba study and get done with it :P like @Armstrong
You are right, I mistakenly looked at the paperback version. Apologies. :D
used light weight books to skate through exams did we?
Does either beat Cecil's Medicine? I wonder. :D
harrison two volume set with davidson is what i used... good enough for me...

my study table at home has over 10 books open on it every day and when I am done reading one there is always something else that comes up... sometimes wish i was an mba study and get done with it :P like @Armstrong

Goodness gracious, brother ! There is beauty in books in the table tho, something aesthetic about it. The act of learning. And don't worry about the time duration, buddy, think of it as the "Beautiful Struggles!" ;) ;)

Look me up if you ever head upstate way.

Yes, definitely! I was there earlier this month, as i helped my younger brother move in to USMA in West Point. Gorgeous view of the Hudson River on the way there. And tons of shopping outlets....surprisingly...lol. :)

I'll probably be on my way there again this coming October or November to pick him up. Maybe we can meet up somewhere in the middle? Would like to catch up. :)

Yes, definitely! I was there earlier this month, as i helped my younger brother move in to USMA in West Point. Gorgeous view of the Hudson River on the way there. And tons of shopping outlets....surprisingly...lol. :)

I'll probably be on my way there again this coming October or November to pick him up. Maybe we can meet up somewhere in the middle? Would like to catch up. :)

I don't know if you can PM me but we can co-ordinate a meetup whenever possible, yes. I would like that.

Sherlock what do you deduce

elementary-my-dear-watson[1].png

Goodness gracious, brother ! There is beauty in books in the table tho, something aesthetic about it. The act of learning. And don't worry about the time duration, buddy, think of it as the "Beautiful Struggles!" ;) ;)
Oh i am ok with the time duration, saves me from the get married now talk....
He deduces how to make the perfect coffee and flirt with the cute lady ji.... ;)
he is most probably more interested in the coffee..:whistle:

ps who is your watson @Armstrong.. is that why you will not get married.. or was there an irene adler

Back
Top Bottom