What's new

Whatever

Raat utha e guzar so ya mur kay asoo, raati astay waisy hotel koi khas niiiin bus guzara e hy? Dihari tay yar aik halki jacket nal rakhi kin kady tusi sardi dy adi nai o ta, warna lor nai payrn lagi. Aur haaan uthay Murree ala hisab ni acha.................... dukana shukana kut he hain khas thandiani tay, hotel hain par guzary aly. Albata koi foji shoji jaarn picharn ala hy tay PMA da hut hy nay utha.
raat na tay koi program nahe tey 15 tay utay ey temp tay fir miki load nai sweater ni

raat na tay koi program nahe tey 15 tay utay ey temp tay fir miki load nai sweater ni

Ehtiatan rakh kin yar koi pata ni kudo zordar barish ho julay. May utha haan na warna lazmi turay nal milda , aur roti shoti karda turi. :D

Another case of Liver transplant is going on in Lahore right now.Almost 2 days now.Yes, 48 hours of continuous hard work as it's taking long for the guys over there.Praying for the team of doctors ,the staff and the patient.

In those good old days right up to the seventies, this delicious dessert was made by churning the milk/cream and fruit mixture by hand.

Ice Cream Churner.

The space between the churner and the wooden bucket in which it rested was packed with ice, and the ice covered with rough kalmi shora saltpetre (potassium nitrate) to delay the melting process. If the lid on the churner was not tight enough, the salt-flavoured melting ice could seep into the ice cream.

@Gufi @Armstrong , Hi brothers, how is your week going? Prepared for the weekend? :)
was pondering over the reason why to understand the people one has to distance themselves from them... all the other fields one has to delve in, this one distance gives clarity :p
weekend... hmm finish my 5 kg book on surgery principles so I do not stop forgetting them and meet some friends... rain means a drive somewhere otherwise not much...

The week is going :( 'cause of too much work ! :tsk:
my books combined way 55 kgs... more than i do... so think yourself lucky
The weekend could be good though; I am thinking of getting together with a few old friends ! :agree:
goat brains...
the weekend?
your plans??

Heck even our Bhabi weighs more than you do ! :whistle:
keri bhabhi... :o: i am phobic to marriage, maybe after I reach 30 and have travelled the world and met elves... :pop:
No....nien....non ! :bad:
ja oui yes haa

LOL! Goat brains sounds just scrumptiously yummy! ;)
u have no idea how tasty they are... i am some one who does not eat much... but what i eat is always good.. goat brain with black pepper and green peppers cooked in butter with hot naaans

can we please get @Armstrong married...

Back
Top Bottom